Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 59 of 289 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 4327
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,126
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Another break for the cowboys for the 5th week in a row. Davonte Adams will not be playing on Sunday against the cowboys.
    Have you seen how big their WR’s are? They’re all like 6’3” and taller. I would expect Jimmy Graham to play a bigger role in this game too. Rodgers will have plenty of weapons in Graham and Geronimo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,248
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Why? Nobody we get is going to be any better.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,495
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Why? Nobody we get is going to be any better.
    I think the idea is that you play Haskins for the rest of the year to evaluate him

  4. #874
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,248
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think the idea is that you play Haskins for the rest of the year to evaluate him
    If Danny and Brucey like him, he could lose out and have a 1-5 interception ratio.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  5. #875
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,962
    Barkley getting ready to make a miracle early return . Giants are a interesting team right now. When you have a QB with that pocket moxy and great release anything can happen in any game.

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    311
    Redskins are going south. And really need to put in that kid in. McCoy and Keenum nice guys but not capable to carry a NFL team.
    Back to Life, Back to Reality!

  7. #877
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,962
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Redskins are going south. And really need to put in that kid in. McCoy and Keenum nice guys but not capable to carry a NFL team.
    They are in complete turmoil . Gotta fire the coach and go from there .

  8. #878
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Have you seen how big their WR’s are? They’re all like 6’3” and taller. I would expect Jimmy Graham to play a bigger role in this game too. Rodgers will have plenty of weapons in Graham and Geronimo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The rest of their receivers are not very good.

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Have you seen how big their WR’s are? They’re all like 6’3” and taller. I would expect Jimmy Graham to play a bigger role in this game too. Rodgers will have plenty of weapons in Graham and Geronimo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lulz.

  10. #880
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,495
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Lulz.
    When Geronimo is one of your "Weapons", you may be in trouble lol

  11. #881
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They are in complete turmoil . Gotta fire the coach and go from there .
    Rumor is he is as good as gone. Honestly I feel a bit sorry for Jay. That guy had our number for years.

  12. #882
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,650
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Rumor is he is as good as gone. Honestly I feel a bit sorry for Jay. That guy had our number for years.
    He's a mediocre coach at best, but he's about as good as Washington is going to do with the braintrust running that franchise. He's never really been set up for success, but they've also gotten progressively worse since McVay left to take the Rams job. It is what it is.

  13. #883
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,962
    Eagles fans making excuses for GB now? Before the game even starts ? After Adams had 180 yards on them before he got hurt . In a 1 score game? He missed both red zone possessions where they failed to score. That’s .... interesting to say the least..lol

  14. #884
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Eagles fans making excuses for GB now? Before the game even starts ? After Adams had 180 yards on them before he got hurt . In a 1 score game? He missed both red zone possessions where they failed to score. That’s .... interesting to say the least..lol
    Nope. Just pointing out that the cowboys should win like they should have last week

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #885
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,248
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They are in complete turmoil . Owner has Gotta sell the team and go from there .
    fixed
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •