Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 269 of 310 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4641
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Anyway hereís to the end of a crazy year . We saw Dak throw the ball all over the field and lose and we saw Wentz become a game manager and win . Who would have ever thought that was going to happen . Eagles fans didnít because Dak the game manager wasnít a good thing even if they won . But now Wentz the game manager is just groovy ya Hurd ?[emoji1787][emoji1787]
    Iíd take a winning formula of Wentz/eagles utilizing what they have on offense to win games over Dak/cowboys airing the ball out and not finishing a season

Wentz has zero deep threats/capable WR to stretch the field. TEs in general arenít running 10+ yard routes so even with having Ertz and Goddert, Wentzí air yards weíre going to be shorter. Itís common sense, dude. Add in Scott and Sanders as RBs, its amazing that you think two TEs and two RBs would lead to higher air yards.

Dak showed this year that he can move the ball beyond a game manager/dink and dunk and Wentz showed that he can shorten the game and be successful.

It is kind of funny that in 2017 when Wentz was doing what Dak did this season the Eagles were a playoff team (even if they lost every game after Wentz went down, they were still in the playoffs) and when Wentz did what Dak did the majority of his career, The Eagles also went to the playoffs.

Maybe Dak should stick to game management so the cowboys can go to the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iíd take a winning formula of Wentz/eagles utilizing what they have on offense to win games over Dak/cowboys airing the ball out and not finishing a season

Wentz has zero deep threats/capable WR to stretch the field. TEs in general arenít running 10+ yard routes so even with having Ertz and Goddert, Wentzí air yards weíre going to be shorter. Itís common sense, dude. Add in Scott and Sanders as RBs, its amazing that you think two TEs and two RBs would lead to higher air yards.

Dak showed this year that he can move the ball beyond a game manager/dink and dunk and Wentz showed that he can shorten the game and be successful.

It is kind of funny that in 2017 when Wentz was doing what Dak did this season the Eagles were a playoff team (even if they lost every game after Wentz went down, they were still in the playoffs) and when Wentz did what Dak did the majority of his career, The Eagles also went to the playoffs.

Maybe Dak should stick to game management so the cowboys can go to the playoffs.

Or maybe they could field a top 2 defense like Wentz did that year . You guys never seem to mention that .. but yeah I donít care what Dak does as long as they win . Thatís always been my take. I mentioned before the season I Hope Dak has to throw it 5 times a game ... I donít really care .... itís the Eagle fans that try to move mountains to give Wentz all the credit . But itís tiresome . Dallas wins itís the team. Philly wins itís Wentz . Over and over and over with no context whatsoever

Or maybe they could field a top 2 defense like Wentz did that year . You guys never seem to mention that .. but yeah I donít care what Dak does as long as they win . Thatís always been my take. I mentioned before the season I Hope Dak has to throw it 5 times a game ... I donít really care .... itís the Eagle fans that try to move mountains to give Wentz all the credit . But itís tiresome . Dallas wins itís the team. Philly wins itís Wentz . Over and over and over with no context whatsoever
    No, itís just your inability to comprehend and your constant need of making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    No, itís just your inability to comprehend and your constant need of making stuff up.
    Itís all public records .

Records are a team stat.

Itís possible to acknowledge reasons for those wins. Wentz deserves credit for a near perfect stretch of carrying the eagles and a group of no names to the playoffs. Stats donít tell the whole story, but if youíre not giving Wentz credit, you will forever look foolish.

Iíve never, not once, seen you ever credit the defense or run game in a Dallas win. Feel free to find a post of yours that would prove that wrong.

Reports are that Dak will get tagged, sides are at an impasse on contract talk.

Reports are that Dak will get tagged, sides are at an impasse on contract talk.
    Iím curious. Who do you think has the leverage here? Usually itís the QB but Iím not sure here.
    With so many QBs available the cowboys have options.
    In the end I think he signs long term but itís still interesting.

Not sure anyone said it was all Wentz or it was never Dak.

This is where the disconnect is with you. You guys trying and give context but as soon as we do, itís ďexcuses excuses excusesĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not sure anyone said it was all Wentz or it was never Dak.

This is where the disconnect is with you. You guys trying and give context but as soon as we do, itís ďexcuses excuses excusesĒ

Yeah ... lol.. whatever you say ... but hereís what Iím looking forward to . The Eagle fans who have bashed Dak and claimed it was more the team then him every time they won to try and cause a panic because Dak is not signed yet ....🤣🤣🤣🤣... Bdawk the floor is yours ..... my crystal ball says you will cry bloody murder Dak is going to hold out then claim he was overpaid when he signs 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤔🤔🤢🤢🤮🤮

Yeah ... lol.. whatever you say ... but hereís what Iím looking forward to . The Eagle fans who have bashed Dak and claimed it was more the team then him every time they won to try and cause a panic because Dak is not signed yet ....🤣🤣🤣🤣... Bdawk the floor is yours ..... my crystal ball says you will cry bloody murder Dak is going to hold out then claim he was overpaid when he signs 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤔🤔🤢🤢🤮🤮
    Only thing negative I said about Dak this season is he didnít beat good teams.

Gave Dak plenty of props for having good ďcountingĒ stats on multiple occasions.

You read what fits your agenda though.

Only thing negative I said about Dak this season is he didnít beat good teams.

Gave Dak plenty of props for having good ďcountingĒ stats on multiple occasions.

You read what fits your agenda though.
    Lulz

I gotta say ... I spent a lot of years hating big red but Iím glad he got a ring . He deserved it . And what heís been through with his sons .... there but for the grace of god go you or me . I donít think Iím strong enough to go through what he did then pull it together enough to win a SB ring . His personal life hits home a little to hard but congratulations Andy Reid .

It's crazy how this never ending cycle keeps going of Surf just baiting you back into the same regurgitate arguments over and over. Nothing new is ever said. Stop the insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    It's crazy how this never ending cycle keeps going of Surf just baiting you back into the same regurgitate arguments over and over. Nothing new is ever said. Stop the insanity.
    yeah, I'll just let surf be a homer.

at least I know it's obvious to everyone else that dak is a bottom 5 starter in the NFL, being generous of course
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.