Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 167 of 224 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3354
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    ****ing mitchell trubisky had a better game against Detroit than dak did
    Dak also had a better game against the Lions than Wentz did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    and I'm not even trying to hate on dak right now.

I just fight against ****** logic, you know, like using 2 games against a bottom 10 passing defense and the actual worst defense in the NFL to say he's so great when we already went through this **** once this year.

he played 3 of the weakest teams in the nfl his first three weeks and you guys were in here saying how much he improved, then he played 3 real teams in a row and made you guys eat crow and look like fools.

the same thing is going to happen again
    The same Lions team that beat the Eagles in week 3?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sure.... Qbs better than Dak this year when you look at stats/schedule and the weapons these teams have..

rodgers
    wilson
    stafford
    mahomes
    jackson
    cousins

are all better... a case can be made for watson and brees but brees missed a ton of time... nobody on the planet takes dak over brees to win them a game and before you go off that stafford is up there... look at his stats and consider the packers/bears/vikings/lions division has had the hardest schedule and stafford has literally half the weapons
    Stats wise thatís not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Heís having a really good statistical year, no doubt about it. If he wants mvp discussion, he has to beat good teams. Itís that simple really.
    That is 100% true. You needs wins in addition to stats in order to be in the MVP talk. With that said, if they beat the Patriots this weekend that MVP talk starts to heat up.

The most glaring difference is the difference before/after acquiring amari cooper. His numbers are night and day. Talent matters. Weird.
    For sure, but to be fair Cooper has been playing injured and in this last game he only played just over 50% of the snaps. Dak was getting it done with Gallup and Cobb (I like both, but neither can be considered stars right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That is 100% true. You needs wins in addition to stats in order to be in the MVP talk. With that said, if they beat the Patriots this weekend that MVP talk starts to heat up.

I can't even imagine what kind of pretzel some of the posters in here will turn themselves into to bash Dak if that happens and he plays well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Dak also had a better game against the Lions than Wentz did.

Would you say the talent each had around them offensively vs the lions was the same?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I can't even imagine what kind of pretzel some of the posters in here will turn themselves into to bash Dak if that happens and he plays well.
    I don't consider NE a good team, so there's that I guess.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

For sure, but to be fair Cooper has been playing injured and in this last game he only played just over 50% of the snaps. Dak was getting it done with Gallup and Cobb (I like both, but neither can be considered stars right now).
    That's the point though. Amari on the field, Zeke for that matter as well draws attention, period, same with Alshon/Desean. It at minimum opens thigns up for the rest. With that said, I really like Gallup but still feel that Cobb is just benefiting from other talent around him personally.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Just gonna post this here for QB_Eagles: https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019...ity-for-things

Sounds like Garrett was dictating things and his decisions were not working... While there are not specifics I am sure that running the ball with Zeke at the end of the game vs. Minnesota was likely a decision from him.
    Pretty good move by him to take accountability for this to be honest.

Seems worthy of a contract extension...

I don't consider NE a good team, so there's that I guess.
    They are 9-1... If you are 9-1 you're a good team. Not to mention maybe the best QB of all time, the best HC of all time, a top ranked defense and talent all around. I don't think they're the best team in the league at all, but to say they're not a good team is ridiculous. Had the Eagles beat them I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune haha

That's the point though. Amari on the field, Zeke for that matter as well draws attention, period, same with Alshon/Desean. It at minimum opens thigns up for the rest. With that said, I really like Gallup but still feel that Cobb is just benefiting from other talent around him personally.

Yeah but he wasn't on the field for nearly half the snaps... I don't really understand this argument that the Eagles don't have talent around Wentz. They came into the year ranked by many as the top team in the NFC. They've had injuries, but they have a star QB, a strong offensive line, talented RBs, a top TE and a young TE who is starting to make plays, Alshon Jeffery is a good WR, Agholor has been pretty good. Jackson hasn't played, so there is that. The Eagles are not devoid of talent. They just haven't played well.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Pretty good move by him to take accountability for this to be honest.

Seems worthy of a contract extension...
    That will probably be what they point to when they sign him to one lol

I also really like Gallup and think that with him and Cooper we could have a really nice WR corps going forward. I also think Cedrick Wilson will be our slot guy after Cobb.

They are 9-1... If you are 9-1 you're a good team. Not to mention maybe the best QB of all time, the best HC of all time, a top ranked defense and talent all around. I don't think they're the best team in the league at all, but to say they're not a good team is ridiculous. Had the Eagles beat them I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune haha

Yeah but he wasn't on the field for nearly half the snaps... I don't really understand this argument that the Eagles don't have talent around Wentz. They came into the year ranked by many as the top team in the NFC. They've had injuries, but they have a star QB, a strong offensive line, talented RBs, a top TE and a young TE who is starting to make plays, Alshon Jeffery is a good WR, Agholor has been pretty good. Jackson hasn't played, so there is that. The Eagles are not devoid of talent. They just haven't played well.

That will probably be what they point to when they sign him to one lol
    I should have clarified, they aren't very good offensively. I'm not even sure they will win their division as their record is mainly due to the ineptitude of the teams they have faced more than anything.

As for offensive talent on the Philly side of things. Sure, coming in to the year I was as high as anyone. Losing Jackson without a backup plan is killing them. No big play ability, can't stretch the field. The Eagles offense hasn't played well, sure, but given that Alshon has now missed1/3 of the season, Desean all but 1 game, their best RB on Sunday along with their best tackle. They are cetainly devoid of putting he talent on the field together. I'm also assuming you are singing a different tune if that is what Dak had to work with. Jordan Matthews played 85% of the offensive snaps this week lol.

And what on Earth is wrong with you saying that Agholor has been pretty good. He has been god awful this season. God awful (and I'm his biggest fan on PSD, or was).

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

I should have clarified, they aren't very good offensively. I'm not even sure they will win their division as their record is mainly due to the ineptitude of the teams they have faced more than anything.

As for offensive talent on the Philly side of things. Sure, coming in to the year I was as high as anyone. Losing Jackson without a backup plan is killing them. No big play ability, can't stretch the field. The Eagles offense hasn't played well, sure, but given that Alshon has now missed1/3 of the season, Desean all but 1 game, their best RB on Sunday along with their best tackle. They are cetainly devoid of putting he talent on the field together. I'm also assuming you are singing a different tune if that is what Dak had to work with. Jordan Matthews played 85% of the offensive snaps this week lol.

And what on Earth is wrong with you saying that Agholor has been pretty good. He has been god awful this season. God awful (and I'm his biggest fan on PSD, or was).
    I meant he's been pretty good coming into the year. He has not been good this year, at all. At all.

I meant he's been pretty good coming into the year. He has not been good this year, at all. At all.
    He would be fine if he could play where he needs o play, in the slot. Oh well, it is what it is at this point.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats