Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 289 of 310 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Thereís gonna be a lot of fire works this FA period . Eagles are never shy to sign guys . Dallas has the cap to keep all their own people if they want . They only have around 2 million in dead cap . But I donít think they will . They may value Quinn more then Cooper or Jones .
    I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I sure hope so.
    Quinn had a better overall year then both of them even though he missed 3 or 4 games . Plus the position is valued more then CB and WR . Only thing is his age . But he was a animal this year .

Thereís gonna be a lot of fire works this FA period . Eagles are never shy to sign guys . Dallas has the cap to keep all their own people if they want . They only have around 2 million in dead cap . But I donít think they will . They may value Quinn more then Cooper or Jones .
    The a Cowboys will franchise Cooper, and place the transition tag on Quinn. They will let Byron walk and draft CB with their first two picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope so.
    Me too. Quinn was much more effective this year. Donít get me wrong Jones is good, just not $16-$20 mil a year good. If the Eagles want to pay him that much then have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The a Cowboys will franchise Cooper, and place the transition tag on Quinn. They will let Byron walk and draft CB with their first two picks.

Itís hard to get a read on what they will do . They have a insane amount of salary cap the next few years . They could keep everyone without much hassle . But do they want everyone? Is the question Jones or a premier FA DT ? or even Safety . They may be comfortable with Lewis at CB 1 , moving Awuzie into the slot and rolling the dice with a rookie or FA at CB2 . Anthony Brown May also come back if Jones walks .

Itís hard to get a read on what they will do . They have a insane amount of salary cap the next few years . They could keep everyone without much hassle . But do they want everyone? Is the question Jones or a premier FA DT ? or even Safety . They may be comfortable with Lewis at CB 1 , moving Awuzie into the slot and rolling the dice with a rookie or FA at CB2 . Anthony Brown May also come back if Jones walks .
    I think they like Jones but not enough to make him the leagueís highest paid CB. Heís very good just not elite. He will likely go to the Eagles which Iím fine with. If they want to pay him $20 mil a season have at it. As a Cowboys fan it will be good to know that Dak wonít have to worry about him picking off any passes.

This is the slowest this thread has ever been this time of year . Probably because no one knows what the rosters will look like yet . Hats off to the Eagle fans . So far . But they are waiting to either claim Dallas overpayed for Cooper and Jones Or hyping the Eagles signing then at any price ... you can almost sense that ready to happen in here . Thatís why I just prevented it . Again . Your welcome

This is the slowest this thread has ever been this time of year . Probably because no one knows what the rosters will look like yet . Hats off to the Eagle fans . So far . But they are waiting to either claim Dallas overpayed for Cooper and Jones Or hyping the Eagles signing then at any price ... you can almost sense that ready to happen in here . Thatís why I just prevented it . Again . Your welcome
    I'll pass on Cooper. Jones, I'd like because of his stickiness as a corner.

#24ever

It's quiet as long as you refrain from talking to yourself.

Witten claims he playing even if itís not in Dallas which is pretty insane . First reaction is he should hang em up . But he was top 10 this season in receptions for TE I think he was 7th which is even more insane . He will probably go to the Giants .

Witten claims he playing even if itís not in Dallas which is pretty insane . First reaction is he should hang em up . But he was top 10 this season in receptions for TE I think he was 7th which is even more insane . He will probably go to the Giants .
    He needs to have a long talk with Emmitt. Emmitt has repeatedly said that if he had it all to do over he would not have gone to play with the Cards. He would have just retired even though he felt he had a couple of years still left in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He needs to have a long talk with Emmitt. Emmitt has repeatedly said that if he had it all to do over he would not have gone to play with the Cards. He would have just retired even though he felt he had a couple of years still left in him.

I think he should retire . He has nothing left to prove . Heís given as much to the game as any cowboy ever

I think he should retire . He has nothing left to prove . Heís given as much to the game as any cowboy ever
    He wants a ring since he never could get one there.

He wants a ring since he never could get one there.
    Maybe he should go to Jacksonville

Maybe he should go to Jacksonville
    I guess Philly could use a 4th TE.