Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 288 of 310 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Speaking of signature wins, in order for Philly to even make the playoffs this season, Wentz had to come from behind in 4 lose or go home games, division games, division clinching games, to end the season. Playoffs basically started in Week 14. Signature.
    These are how those contradictory statements happen . Dall started 3-5 last year . Finished 7-1 and needed all 7 wins so by your theory the post season started in Week 9 for Dallas . He then orchestrated a come from behind win vs Seattle in the playoffs . Glad we cleared all that up ...lol

Really enjoyed the All or Nothing series. Nice look behind the curtain and in to the lives of some of the players. Really enjoyed the pieces on Brandon Brooks and Brandon Graham.

Best part might be Graham's wife letting him know that if they don't beat Dallas it's going to be embarrassing for her at the grocery store.

Plan on going back and watching all the other seasons.

Surf has certainly killed people.
    Lol ... omg my sons car just got towed outside of my townhouse because thereís a huge no parking policy yet no room to park and I thought of this accusation... lol... because these tow people .... No one knocked on my door he was here for a hour because he worked late and I offered him food but these tow people all think they are on a reality show . I said how much they said we canít say weíre closed I said you were open when you towed the car ? They hung up but anyway no bdawk i donít kill people but for the first time in my life I wish I did ..lol

Iíll be up manic all night waiting for this place to open . Iím thinking I should just pay to get his car out ... wait 3 weeks then ***** slap the guy who I already found out called the tow company

These ****ing tow guys ... Iíve extracted information from Ochoa linked people . I donít get scammed .. but I just did . Mother ****er

30 years ago you go to the right place . You eat lobster you do cocaine off the bar . You make connections the right way . You tow my sons car your entire lot is empty by sunrise. Now .... I hate my life .

Iím so ****ing furious right now Iím sorry for venting Iím just trying to figure out how to keep things together because Iím not use to someone using information against me even if itís as simple as calling a tow company

So because ďyouĒ feel certain positions are more important we should accept that?

An offense needs some level of dependability from their WRs, period.

Nobody has ever claimed the eagles donít have talent. Ever. Not once.

Available talent is different, like the last 8 weeks. Obviously the disparity between the first 10 weeks to the other 8 is quite a bit different.

Nobody is upset with the overall talent, in fact, I for one was pretty optimistic and happy about it. My biggest issue was not having a plan B for desean. However, if you want to look at the last couple of games and come to the assessment that Wentz had a **** load of talent around him, well, thatís on you I guess. The OL was missing 2-3 starters, Ertz was playing broken, etc. As a healthy whole though, sure, lots of talent, no argument here.
    its a capped sport... you want wideouts you need to draft better or give up defense/Oline/TE/Running back esp when your QB is making the bank wentz is making to only play in the regular season... any way you slice it your team is loaded and your QB is a huge part of the problem... Most teams would kill for the all around talent the eagles have.

Speaking of signature wins, in order for Philly to even make the playoffs this season, Wentz had to come from behind in 4 lose or go home games, division games, division clinching games, to end the season. Playoffs basically started in Week 14. Signature.
    yup and all of a sudden he got help from his wideouts..... who knew? same guys were injured that were injured all year by the way.... maybe just maybe him using his legs/being accurate and quick throwing made guys good/better?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its a capped sport... you want wideouts you need to draft better or give up defense/Oline/TE/Running back esp when your QB is making the bank wentz is making to only play in the regular season... any way you slice it your team is loaded and your QB is a huge part of the problem... Most teams would kill for the all around talent the eagles have.
    Eh I think that's a bit disingenuous. When I look at the Eagles, I don't see a ton of talent anymore. I see a team that had a ton of talent, but the talent has basically bled out. Don't get me wrong, they still have some very talented players... But I think as a whole, they're pretty average. I'm not even sure they're a more talented team than the Broncos anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup and all of a sudden he got help from his wideouts..... who knew? same guys were injured that were injured all year by the way.... maybe just maybe him using his legs/being accurate and quick throwing made guys good/better?
    Nvm, may have misunderstood.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 02-15-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Speaking of wideouts is it smart to pay 1 a lot of money . I forget the exact numbers I read it a while ago regarding Cooper signing but it was something about teams giving a WR 10% of the salary cap are not very successful .

Lots of click bait chatter about the Eagles and Byron Jones . They say heís gonna want 16 million a year 50 million garunteed . If heís not franchised .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lots of click bait chatter about the Eagles and Byron Jones . They say heís gonna want 16 million a year 50 million garunteed . If heís not franchised .
    I'd rather get Slay and pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'd rather get Slay and pay him.
    Thereís gonna be a lot of fire works this FA period . Eagles are never shy to sign guys . Dallas has the cap to keep all their own people if they want . They only have around 2 million in dead cap . But I donít think they will . They may value Quinn more then Cooper or Jones .