Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Maybe they donít. Their D has done it against better competition than Dallas to this point. Iím not particularly sold on GB personally, but again, itís far too early to declare anyone anything.
    I'll allow the Vikings as better competition for sure, even though their numbers on offense through two weeks aren't that great. But the Bears are better competition on offense? No way. I'd take both the Giants and Redskins offenses over the Bears right now. Bears should eventually be better than Washington on offense, but so far they haven't been.

I don't like this whole let's take 2 games as gospel thing that's been going on in here (on both sides)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'll allow the Vikings as better competition for sure, even though their numbers on offense through two weeks aren't that great. But the Bears are better competition on offense? No way. I'd take both the Giants and Redskins offenses over the Bears right now. Bears should eventually be better than Washington on offense, but so far they haven't been.

I don't like this whole let's take 2 games as gospel thing that's been going on in here (on both sides)
    Thereís only been one side of the two taking it as gospel. Itís one guy claiming things after two games and literally everyone else saying ďslow your rollĒ.

Thereís only been one side of the two taking it as gospel. Itís one guy claiming things after two games and literally everyone else saying ďslow your rollĒ.
    Once again if I thought they were the best roster before the season started what have you seen that should make me change my mind. Not just from Dallas but from other teams .

No one argued this point when I said Dallas and Philly had the best 2 rosters ... lol.. now that Philly isnít included itís obsurd..🤣🤣

No one even said wait till the season starts now that it started itís hey hold on itís just been 2 games..lol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Once again if I thought they were the best roster before the season started what have you seen that should make me change my mind. Not just from Dallas but from other teams .
    2 games.

I also question your knowledge of other teams and their rosters given your ďMiami beat NE why do they suck nowĒ questioning.

In fact I just said it again in the week 1 power ranking threads but I was still including Philly . No one said a word . Now that Philly isnít looking so good itís a issue

I also question your knowledge of other teams and their rosters given your ďMiami beat NE why do they suck nowĒ questioning.
    Yeah your right I donít know much about the Miami roster but weíre not talking about them are we

Yeah your right I donít know much about the Miami roster but weíre not talking about them are we
    You were.

In fact I just said it again in the week 1 power ranking threads but I was still including Philly . No one said a word . Now that Philly isnít looking so good itís a issue
    Because people have learned to ignore most of what you ramble about. Sadly, youíre a drug to me and I canít seem to quit.

Because people have learned to ignore most of what you ramble about. Sadly, youíre a drug to me and I canít seem to quit.
    Yeah thatís why..lol..

No one argued this point when I said Dallas and Philly had the best 2 rosters ... lol.. now that Philly isnít included itís obsurd..🤣🤣
    No one argued the point about Dallas and Philly having the 2 best rosters....in an NFC East thread dominated by Cowboy and Eagles fans.....whoda thunk it.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    No one argued the point about Dallas and Philly having the 2 best rosters....in an NFC East thread dominated by Cowboy and Eagles fans.....whoda thunk it.....
    Wild times, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Red skins scored 7 in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd. They then scored 10 more points including s nothing TD in the final 40 minutes of the game. The redskins were outscored 32-10 since the 10 minute mark in the 2nd.

My points correct. Yours is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Philly only has 7 points through 37 minutes of football.

1st qtr Skins dominated, 2nd Skins slight edge but definately no "domination" from either team, 3rd and 4th was Philly Domination.

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast