Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    They play Seattle , GB, NE, Rams and NO who should do just fine if a great roster can carry a game manager into elite status . They only need 6 weeks the Dallas roster has been doing it longer then that. Those are their toughest games from what I see right now. They beat Seattle, NO with Brees and GB last year and Dallas is better then last year from what Iíve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If you go player for player The Pack would not win many matchups with Dallas except at QB. Does having a better QB mean you have a better roster. I said they have the best roster I didnít say AR couldnít work his magic and make up for that . So player for player what roster would you take over Dallas ? Keep in mind the entire narrative in here has been that the Dallas roster is so good it makes Dak shine but like I said right up until a cowboy fan hypes the roster..lol.. and itís happening right in front of everyoneís eyes.. again[emoji1787][emoji1787]
    Defensively GB is better than Dallas right now. I never said that Dallas doesn't have a good roster... But there's absolutely no way that you can claim they have the best roster in the NFC

They play Seattle , GB, NE, Rams and NO who should do just fine if a great roster can carry a game manager into elite status . They only need 6 weeks the Dallas roster has been doing it longer then that. Those are their toughest games from what I see right now. They beat Seattle, NO with Brees and GB last year and Dallas is better then last year from what Iíve seen.
    Teddy sucks. Prescott is better than him, and it's not particularly close

The QB balloons that number . 42 years old. Whatís up with his face and hair? I barely recognized him. Botox and hair die? Wifey probably made him do something he looks weird. He looks CGI..lol
    It's from sucking the soul out of his children when he's making out with them

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Defensively GB is better than Dallas right now. I never said that Dallas doesn't have a good roster... But there's absolutely no way that you can claim they have the best roster in the NFC
    Im not sure about that . GB played 2 very average offenses . Dallas defense has been good since last year .

Im not sure about that . GB played 2 very average offenses . Dallas defense has been good since last year .
    Last year is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Last year is irrelevant.
    Lol.. right letís go by 2 games against below average offenses after we just told cowboys not to get excited over 2 games against below average defenses 😂😂😂😂✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿 Lol.. you guys are on a roll today

Lol.. right letís go by 2 games against below average offenses after we just told cowboys not to get excited over 2 games against below average defenses 😂😂😂😂✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿 Lol.. you guys are on a roll today
    GB has certainly played better competition but the point remains, itís been two games, for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    GB has certainly played better competition but the point remains, itís been two games, for everyone.
    Right so going by you know one should have any opinion at all itís just been 2 games . What are we even doing in here this is crazy?

Right so going by you know one should have any opinion at all itís just been 2 games . What are we even doing in here this is crazy?
    Opinions are fine.

The QB balloons that number . 42 years old. Whatís up with his face and hair? I barely recognized him. Botox and hair die? Wifey probably made him do something he looks weird. He looks CGI..lol
    The Eagles have Josh McCown, who's 40.

I donít think Green Bay has a better defense than Dallas at all. Aside from safety Dallas is better at all positions. And maybe DT but Iím not sure who the Packers are going with there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I donít think Green Bay has a better defense than Dallas at all. Aside from safety Dallas is better at all positions. And maybe DT but Iím not sure who the Packers are going with there.
    Maybe they donít. Their D has done it against better competition than Dallas to this point. Iím not particularly sold on GB personally, but again, itís far too early to declare anyone anything.

Surf claiming that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC after two games so the Packers have a better defense after two games

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Surf claiming that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC after two games so the Packers have a better defense after two games
    I said best roster . A HOF QB or a advantage at HC can help a lesser roster win a game .

Page 33 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast