Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1433
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    But donít let the final score fool you, they dominated Washington for three quarters.
    Thatís the perfect Philly fan statement they scored 7 points in the first half but somehow dominated for 3 quarters.. 😂😂😂

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    They were losing 20-7 at the half yet they dominated for 3 quarters 😂😂😂😂that phrase should be added to the urban dictionary description of Eagle fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 truth is if Keenum doesnít overthrow that rookie you lose that game . That had 6 written all over it.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    So you were dominated for a whole half at home by a team you claim stinks just because Dallas killed them . Ok... sounds about right✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    I guess the Eagles dominated 3 quarters of the Atlanta game too .. lololol... whatís the difference between a dollar and the Eagles? You can get 4 quarters out of the dollar😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    I just shut this whole ***** down itís almost uncomfortable to watch . Down 20-7 and dominated 3 quarters . There should some type of punishment for making that statement. A walk of atoinment... shame... shame.. shame🤣

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    🦗🦗🦗

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,789
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    What do you mean right now Iv said Dallas and the Eagles are the 2 best rosters in the NFC for a year . Combine injuries ,early offensive struggles and a weak secondary with exceptional play from the entire Dallas team means Dallas is now alone as the best roster in the NFC especially with Brees hurt .
    The Eagles arenít just looking to make the move because of the Cowboys. Keep thinking that though.

    Never did I ever see a fan(base) so hyped after two victories to start a season. Against two lousy teams at that.

    Itís ok surf. Keep up your weekly predictions/feelings/thoughts/cackles. I guess eventually theyíll be right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,789
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I just shut this whole ***** down itís almost uncomfortable to watch . Down 20-7 and dominated 3 quarters . There should some type of punishment for making that statement. A walk of atoinment... shame... shame.. shame[emoji1787]
    I guess he couldíve said that the Eagles dominated for 40 minutes of a 60 minute game. Redskins dominated the first 20 minutes. Eagles dominated the last 40.

    A 5 minute difference in his evaluation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,789
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    [emoji3074][emoji3074][emoji3074]
    People donít reply to you in 8 minutes on a dying forum on a Friday night and you think cricket emojis are appropriate?

    The only reason Iím replying to you now is because Iím taking a ****. Nothing better to do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,944
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah Iv said Iíd take Wentz to but I donít know anymore . Heís not really consistently good he seems to be average at best when going through a regular offense then when they are behind makes a few spectacular plays to get them back in the game. Can you really depend on that ? Plus heís taking a beating doing it.
    Thatís the big thing with Wentz itís the potential for injury. That is the one area of concern. I donít think he is inconsistent though. Last game was tough with the injuries to his receivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I want to see him against a better defense before Iíll agree.
    Thatís fair. I want to see that too

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,944
    I hope Philly doesnít get Ramsey. Thatíd be a bummer. I could only hope it would be like the old Nnamdi Asomugha (spelling?) signing.

    Does philly play more zone or man to man coverage? I know Dallas is more zone so thatís one hesitation for him here (and his price)

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I hope Philly doesnít get Ramsey. Thatíd be a bummer. I could only hope it would be like the old Nnamdi Asomugha (spelling?) signing.

    Does philly play more zone or man to man coverage? I know Dallas is more zone so thatís one hesitation for him here (and his price)
    Zone. I think itís schwartzí biggest weakness. For some reason or another with no proof, I feel the secondary talent isnít as bad as the numbers show.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,944
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Zone. I think itís schwartzí biggest weakness. For some reason or another with no proof, I feel the secondary talent isnít as bad as the numbers show.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have shown an ability to play well for stretches. Theyíve just gotta do it consistently and stay healthy. I do think Darby has regressed from two years ago quite a bit though

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,256
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I guess he couldíve said that the Eagles dominated for 40 minutes of a 60 minute game. Redskins dominated the first 20 minutes. Eagles dominated the last 40.

    A 5 minute difference in his evaluation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They were outscored 10-0 in the first and 10-7 in the second . Thatís 30 minutes of football where the Eagles did not dominate . What are you talking about?

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,726
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís week 3.
    And they've played the Giants (Who ALREADY made a QB change) and the Redskins. Good grief.

Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •