Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Our special teams sucks. On that punt, he fair catches it at the 4. If you let it go, it’s in the end zone. Or it takes a bounce and goes up to the ten yard line. Worse scenario, they down it in play and we lose two
    Yeah, I was surprised when he fair caught it. Made no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got to love the coaches decision for a 2 yard QB sneak. Usually it’s 3rd and inches when u see a QB attempt to fall forward, not when your that much over a yard away. 2 fumbles and a pick 6. You guys still excited about that opening drive hitting the first 5 passes?

Just like last year, when this winnable game is in the loss column, we lose because of the Qb.
    Last edited by sabres11; 09-08-2019 at 02:14 PM.

You got to love the coaches decision for a 2 yard QB sneak. Usually it’s 3rd and inches when u see a QB attempt to fall forward, not when your that much over a yard away. 2 fumbles and a pick 6. You guys still excited about that opening drive hitting the first 5 passes?

Just like last year, when this winnable game is in the loss column, we lose because of the Qb.
    I’m honestly more surprised you’re watching the game and not beating off to Tyrod Taylor videos.

BILLS Vs JETS WEEK 1 Game Day Thread.

This game has been awful. Actually every game so far today and the one from Thursday has been boring

Lol Allen has been terrible

Miami is a joke. lol

Allen stares right at the defender and proceeds to throw it right at him. Anyone surprised it was tipped and intercepted? He’s a turnover machine. As I “dramatically” told all the dreamers all off season and prior to the game, we will know what Allen is today. No more excuses. If Barkly was playing, this would not be the outcome.

I’m watching the game. Jackson is making throws and making plays, we are not use to seeing yet.

26 seconds left, let’s see if McDermott tries or puts his tail between his legs and runs away.

I’m watching the game. Jackson is making throws and making plays, we are not use to seeing yet.
    Miami is a joke this year. Credit to Jackson for playing a clean game so far, but don't think this will be an every week occurrence with him. He was by and far the most inaccurate QB in the league last year. I know how much you love using that word.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

31 of 53 players for the Dolphins weren't on the roster last year. They are an absolute disaster. Two wins max for that team.

well we play Miami twice. Can’t wait to see how Allen plays.

well we play Miami twice. Can’t wait to see how Allen plays.
    He torched them last year and they're considerably worse this year.

I'm digging the green helmets for the Jets.

Sorry but josh Rosen 2.0 won’t be here to much longer. Every bad thing I’ve said about him is fully on display as it was last year, but this year you all have no excuses.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast