Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Surprisingly no one asked about it. He was visibly upset during the game so fingers crossed it's one of those emotional moments of "we have to be better" and not "I'm tired of this ****".

I doubt they trade him unless the dude goes nuclear, but I honestly hope the staff just gives him a simple role. I think he's got too much on his plate to succeed. Put him at the nickel and ask him to cover TEs at times. That should be it. Dont move him to SS and all of these other things.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    He's just upset being the Marlins just did a tear down and the Hurricanes suck so far this season and now this. So he knows he won't have a good year in having to cover them all.
    He constantly talked about how poor of a product they're putting out there and how no one wants to watch it. Hes so upset that they wont get much traction this year on the website.

Football Tonight reported that Dolphins players are telling their agents to get them traded because they don't want to be a part of tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    Football Tonight reported that Dolphins players are telling their agents to get them traded because they don't want to be a part of tanking.
    Who knows if PFT is telling the truth, they have been wrong many times before. Phins are saying they have gotten zero requests for a trade so far.

It wouldnt surprise me. A football players lifespan is generally short. It would make sense players like Drake, A.Wilson, R.Jones would want to play on a contending team rather than rot away their prime years on a rebuild.

It wouldn't surprise me if Minkah, Reshad, Drake and Wilson wanted out. Trade anyone who doesn't want to be here. I'm tired of mediocrity. It's been long overdue for a complete teardown

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Minkah, Reshad, Drake and Wilson wanted out. Trade anyone who doesn't want to be here. I'm tired of mediocrity. It's been long overdue for a complete teardown
    Those were the 4 that I thought of immediately. Reshad and KD for obvious reasons but Wilson and Minkah both had bad body language today. Wilson could be because of his calf injury but both just looked mad. I'm already mentally preparing myself for the Minkah trade.

I'm still not 100% we will be this bad every game. I think part of it was that they where not ready for Jackson to throw deep and hit guys in stride, no one was.

Plus Ravens have had our number for while now.

2016: 6-38 loss
    2017: 0-40 loss

I really think the Ravens will be good this year. I like the way they've built the offense. It was a bad matchup. There will be better matchups for sure.

But I think this game showed us that everything we were worried about is really as bad as we thought it was. Everyone not named X cant cover, the front 7 isnt good enough and the offense will be insanely limited by the oline. Some games will be easier, but it wont be easy overall.

Why the hell would the team trade a second year player who is still under contract for cheap for three seasons. By that logic no quality young player ever would want to be part of a rebuild and you are never able to actually build something.

If the front office starts to give in to trade request bs like that they might as well close the doors and call it a day.

Zero chance Minkah would get traded being Jones is the more obvious candidate and Minkah would replace him. Drake is also a UFA at seasons end so if you can get something for him you could do it. I mean we lack any real good vets, Jones is really it and its been talk for awhile in trades.

I'm only speculating Minkah because he had that bit of position drama in camp and was visibly upset today. He also got pulled for a series or two in the 3rd.

I'm just insanely overthinking it, as theres always that "shocking" player involved in moments like this. But I dont think the rumor has much too it. Maybe this was a wake up call to one guy but I doubt this was the moment that killed a ton of players mood for the season.

Well honestly we can't blame any of the (too few) actually talented players on the team not exactly having joyful feelings about the current outlook for the upcoming years. I'd be upset too and I can perfectly understand why Clowney didn't want to get traded to Miami.

It's going to get real ugly in the locker room for Flores If we get slaughtered by the Pat's and Cowboys in the next 2 weeks. He will lose the locker room real fast

Well the Jags just lost Foles and the Chiefs just lost Tyreek Hill, seems they will be out for some time. Maybe they need replacements.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast