Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    It's all for the best man. This team has been stuck in mediocrity forever man. Take one year to clear out EVERYTHING and get that QB.

This is one of those moments where we get the wake up call as fans in regards to some of these players. We love to build up some guys as solid pieces and then realize they're simply not good enough. Right now a lot of the guys on defense are proving that.
    I am worried some of these problems that you are seeing today are contributed by the defensive coordinator. I am not saying we are lacking talent, I am just saying all these points given up are not just because of talent.

The things thats frustrating watching this is that, even the stuff you can control despite being really bad is looking awful.

All these penalties.

Grant fumbling a fair catch right after getting a stupidly large contract.

It really is funny how bad a team can look.

That catch by Parker though... He does JUST enough to want to keep him around, but never takes the consistent next step.

Can the please stop saying Lamar is 9/9 when Xavien broke up a pass to Brown?

Here comes the comeback. Hahha.

But for real Williams looked good on that drive. These are the things we will be watching this year, watching the young guys.

Great touchdown catch by Williams. I didnt pay much attention to anything this year, but I saw you guys talking him up.

I think, if he keeps growing, we have a solid receiving corps.

Parker
    Williams
    Wilson

Have all the size and goal line threat on the outside I like from a receiving element and the game breaking ability in Wilson. Plus, no marquee names which means no obnoxious receiver contracts or drama (so far).

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am worried some of these problems that you are seeing today are contributed by the defensive coordinator. I am not saying we are lacking talent, I am just saying all these points given up are not just because of talent.
    Oh I 100% agree. If Flores refuses to say the team is tanking, we need to judge each game as if they are trying to win. And so far Flores has the looks of a one and done coach.

And in the end that's ok. Getting that top QB is the most important thing. I mean Mahomes has 300 yards in a single half of football. We just watched Tannehill have multiple games throughout 7 years where he could barely get 50 in an entire game.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

This is officially the point of the game where I can root for the team. Just show the garbage time guys looking good like Drake and William's. Something to look forward to next year.

At this point I'm not even worried about getting the top pick. I felt like the defense would be good enough to keep things close, but if Flores has game plans like this then it will really be a long *** season.

Minkah looks done with all of it right now. I also saw Wilson just look pissed off early in the game.

Omar said something a week or two ago that players were already getting upset. He said if he told you the name it would break your heart.

Charles Harris just beat a double team and the only reason it wssnt a sack is because Lamar is Lamar.

I really think hes looked better this year.

I'll admit the D is WAY worse than I thought It was going to be hahha

Veteran players dont want to play for teams that are tanking.

Oh **** its rosen time

Just down 42, good luck haha

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Oh **** its rosen time
    I didnt think wed see it this early. Honestly, they were smart not o start Rosen. I imagine its got to be a lot less pressure to go in for a struggling starter than to get destroyed and hear boos your first game.

I think the dream scenario is to have Rosen exceed expectations, show himself to be a franchise QB, but we still end up with the top pick. Wed be able to pick up even more massive draft capital by trading down a couple spots. Maybe three 1sts each of the next two years if so. That would be amazing.

Pick 2nd throw lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast