Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll root for anyone that plays the cardinals and dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by BearDown1223 View Post
    I'll root for anyone that plays the cardinals and dodgers.
    I do not share the distain for the Cardinals as many do. Maybe because I do not deal with many Cardinal fans. Obviously as a division rival I want the to lose. But if the Cubs are not playing them in the playoffs I do not automatically cheer against them. And, of the teams in the Central I have to be honest, I dislike the Reds and the Brewers more than I do the Cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    The fan in me wants them to get in. Obviously I want that. And then when they get in I want them to win. However, I do not want to see this same thing next year. And if they get in and win they may not make moves necessary to improve. This is actually a good place to be in right now. Because as a fan I can be happy if they get in, and also happy if they do not, with the thought they will make some changes.
    I think they already failed in part with all the up and down since May, and playing 500 ball.
    This division was theirs for the taking.

We're seeing the same inconsistencies with the offense and SP..

So, even if they do go on a run these last 2 weeks and pass the Cardinals or get a WC, I think or at least hope Theo looks at the overall picture of the season and not just them getting hot the last 2-3 weeks

Cubs obviously, but if they missed the playoffs I will take the LDS off and wait for the LCS to begin. Now if any of the LCS teams I do not like (say Dodgers/Cardinals and Yankees/Astros), then baseball is over for me.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12