Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    I mean the article says that's his numbers with a clean pocket. So he's good when things are good.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its about last season when his team wasnt great like before or 2017 when his defense started to decline....

again so should we start dropping guys like wentz who have had nothing but weapons their entire careers? or how about brady? interesting
    You should google Wentz first roster, or amend your “entire career” approach.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean the article says that's his numbers with a clean pocket. So he's good when things are good.
    not good.. the best... big difference right there. He is also one of if not the best against the blitz....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You should google Wentz first roster, or amend your “entire career” approach.
    alright take away his rookie season... the point stands. Why is wentz rater higher than a cam for example? he is clearly better but cam has probably half the help and i dont even like cam lol.

That article keeps referencing "clean pocket". You picked a bad article to support your point because it's saying how good he is when he's protected. Meaning when he has help, he's good.

alright take away his rookie season... the point stands. Why is wentz rater higher than a cam for example? he is clearly better but cam has probably half the help and i dont even like cam lol.
    You just said it, “he’s better”.

i mean that is a pretty big deal.... i love to talk crap about dak like you guys but who really has the better weapons around them for their careers?
    If you want to go by a per passing attempt basis (like when comparing passer rating), then Dak.

42% of Wentz' career passing attempts came in 2016.

I just think it’s funny that it’s ok for Wilson to show up in the 4th after being bad for 3 quarters but not the D/Run game.

i mean that is a pretty big deal.... i love to talk crap about dak like you guys but who really has the better weapons around them for their careers?
    Dak, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That article keeps referencing "clean pocket". You picked a bad article to support your point because it's saying how good he is when he's protected. Meaning when he has help, he's good.
    um i had posted more than 1 link

The highest-graded quarterback against the blitz was Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks who posted a passer rating of 108.5 while tying for first in big-time throw percentage. He has a knack for creating space against extra rushers, but he can also anticipate the blitz and get the ball out of his hand quickly and accurately. From a statistical standpoint, Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson had the highest passer rating against the blitz at 135.8, including eight touchdowns and no interceptions before his season-ending injury.

since 2017 wilson has been insane against the blitz...

i can only go by the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I just think it’s funny that it’s ok for Wilson to show up in the 4th after being bad for 3 quarters but not the D/Run game.
    its more so the run game... they force the run game so much which is a system thing not a wilson thing but when they do it like today it takes forever to get the offense going

we getting a tie... hell yea lol

What the... why are the lions receivers running away from the sideline? Are they playing for the tie?!?

Your baby can't do this

honestly if you are a lions fan how would you feel getting a tie? I mean its not a loss lol

AmendLOLa

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast