Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 436
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    omfg that would have been nuts lol

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    wow that was game over lmfao

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,375
    Ohhh... that woulda been game, he dropped the pick

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #424
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,239
    After that Amendola SNAFU I would have just taken the tie TBH.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,136
    Kyler Murray showed out tonight. There's now a reason for me to watch Cardinals games.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,375
    Where tf was stafford throwing that ball? The camera couldn’t even see how far it landed out of bounds..

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,137
    alright time to go to the pats/steelers thread boys

  8. #428
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,239
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    alright time to go to the pats/steelers thread boys
    There's gonna be so much salt 🧂

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,702
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Carson Wentz had a perfect 158.3 passer rating today on 3rd Downs. Completed 12/13 passes for 197 yards and 3 Touchdowns on 3rd down.

    Clutch?
    Wouldn't it be more clutch to complete passes on 1st and 2nd down?
    Dak: 12,999 @ 66.7%, 7.6 per att, 79 TD, 32 INT
    Wentz: 11,801 @ 63.4%, 7.0 per att, 83 TD, 32 INT



    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,702
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Because he played like trash for the other 3 quarters lol
    I dunno if you wanna go there with the Eagles 1st half.
    Dak: 12,999 @ 66.7%, 7.6 per att, 79 TD, 32 INT
    Wentz: 11,801 @ 63.4%, 7.0 per att, 83 TD, 32 INT



    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  11. #431
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Wouldn't it be more clutch to complete passes on 1st and 2nd down?
    No

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I dunno if you wanna go there with the Eagles 1st half.
    Quarter

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,205
    I am actually encouraged by this Seahawks offense it's the defense that worries me they let the Bengals control the clock.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,702
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That article keeps referencing "clean pocket". You picked a bad article to support your point because it's saying how good he is when he's protected. Meaning when he has help, he's good.
    I mean, by that logic it is also saying other QBs are not good, even with a clean pocket.
    Dak: 12,999 @ 66.7%, 7.6 per att, 79 TD, 32 INT
    Wentz: 11,801 @ 63.4%, 7.0 per att, 83 TD, 32 INT



    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,963
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Daniel Jones looks like he’s 17 years old
    Daniel Jones looks very familiar.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •