Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 1: Dallas Cowboys (0-0) vs. Giants (0-0)

Sunday at 4:25 EST on Fox

I'll make prettier threads in the future if we get enough activity. I'll be posting during the game.

Anything less than a 21 point win would be a let down. Giants are a dumpster fire. Thats insane expectations given a division game. But if Daniel Jones isnt trash and the Giants win 5 games they had a great season.

We should win by a lot, sure, but division games are always tough and Zeke was out all preseason. I think we will win, but it'll be something like 21-17 I bet.

I hate that Antonio Brown's antics are getting rewarded. The Patriots are already super bowl champs. Now, their receiving core is: Josh Gordon, Antonio Brown, Demyrius Thomas, Julian Edelman and N'kael Harry. Could blow up in their face, but could also go the other way and make them a force.

I am curious how the Zeke/Pollard tandem will work out. Also to see the receiving corps: Cooper/Gallup/Cobb/Austin/Witten/Jarwin. I'd like to see this defense continue what they had last year and take it to an even higher level. They seemed able to generate a much better pass rush. I don't know who's suiting up as the pass rushers tomorrow. The secondary also looks pretty deep.

Other teams, I am curious about: Foles on the Jaguars; Odell on the Browns. The Patriots (they'll probably discuss the Brown signing the entire game), the Cardinals, but mostly to see how their speedy #1 pick does.

The first 3 games are pretty decent: Giants, Redskins, Dophins. But, then they meet the Saints and Green Bay Packers. The Cowboys will also face the Patriots, which by then will have all of their full complement of receivers assuming they are healthy. Following that are the Bears and Rams in two out of the 3 weeks.

Ok let's go! Time to see what we can do

Had Olawale if he wanted

I think every target on the drive went to Cooper.

Time for the defense to step up

Well not the best start lol. Heath with another bad angle there.

Not a good start for our defense

Carry over from end of last year. Getting shredded on defense. Need to settle down. These first 3 games are easiest games and stretch of schedule. 3-0 is a must of we want a real chance to win this division but anything worse than 2-1 start would be devastating.

Dak forcing throw to Witten when he had dude sitting all alone on flat ughh

Jarwin! Good play

I think we will end up romping in this game. Barkley is an absolute stud tho.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Well not the best start lol. Heath with another bad angle there.
    Not taking Thornhill is another giant Taco sized mistake.
    Yankees Farm System

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast