Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Glory Days of the NHL Forum

Just sitting around at home doing work and cruising PSD... made me think: member when the NHL Forum was bad ***?

There used to be a lot of action and there were really great games. Would love to do a re-draft again but I doubt we'd ever have the willing participants.

Any glory day memories you wanna discuss?

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

So dead people cant even answer this lol

I'm gonna try to put up wednesday night, or primetime threads here and there to see if it does anything.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

A lot of the contributors have gone over the years. I remember guys like McJoe when I was a lurker, and SlyWilliams was still here when I joined staff. There are still a handful of active forums, but it's a shame that a lot of guys have probably either gone to another popular hockey board, or just aren't around anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    A lot of the contributors have gone over the years. I remember guys like McJoe when I was a lurker, and SlyWilliams was still here when I joined staff. There are still a handful of active forums, but it's a shame that a lot of guys have probably either gone to another popular hockey board, or just aren't around anymore.
    I even tried to poach some posters from another regular hockey board, that i'm a member of lol. Did not succeed.

The all powerful reddit is killing a lot of forums. Twitter too.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

5. 10-02-2019, 08:10 PM
    Reason
    Do not spam this across multiple forums - Rush