Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    melt down? lmao!
    and you've not seen reps of all 31 teams anyway, so there's that
    On twitter i have. The funniest thing i saw were Chiefs fans saying their offense is more talented than the Patriots. The only thing that is better is the TE position with Kelce.

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It's not even a Randy Moss or TO situation where he is just angry or lazy. He literally seems out of his mind (probably CTE).
    I'm with Pat McAfee....he started having Derek Carr throwing passes to him and he thought holy hell, what have I gotten myself into?

The rest of the over the top crap was done to find a way out of there....and they obliged.
    That all fits except for the 'emotional apology' yesterday
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sixers/flyers/phillies/packers
    Everything Philadelphia except the eagles

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    On twitter i have. The funniest thing i saw were Chiefs fans saying their offense is more talented than the Patriots. The only thing that is better is the TE position with Kelce.
    They got a good case this year at QB too.

And wide receiver is really only if Antonio brown stays with you guys, but heís psychotic so who knows what heís gonna do next

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They got a good case this year at QB too.

And wide receiver is really only if Antonio brown stays with you guys, but heís psychotic so who knows what heís gonna do next
    While I do like Pat, i think he is gonna have a 2nd year slump.

PAPI SMASH!

collectors item.......jersey of a guy on a team who never played a game for that team
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    While I do like Pat, i think he is gonna have a 2nd year slump.
    Itís definitely gonna be hard to replicate what he did last year

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    [Littal] "I just got a text from someone I trust in the league and they believe this was all coordinated. That at some point AB got word that Pats would sign him if he ever got released."

So turns out everything AB has done was because the Steelers wouldn't trade him to the Patriots, so he made the Raiders release him.
    I 100% believe this is true

I'm with Pat McAfee....he started having Derek Carr throwing passes to him and he thought holy hell, what have I gotten myself into?

The rest of the over the top crap was done to find a way out of there....and they obliged.
    That all fits except for the 'emotional apology' yesterday
    I see the idea behind it, but is Antonio smart enough to pull that off? I'm not so sure. Maybe he is. That takes a lot of dedication though and his apology and flip flopping is nuts. I just don't know what to make of all this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Everything Philadelphia except the eagles
    yup and my dad hates it to this day but its all his fault lol... he was in jail when i was like 7 or 8 in the 90s... my step pop was a packer fan.... football was my first sport... when dad got out and step dad went to jail i started watching all other sports... it basically went something like that growing up lol.. I honestly didnt hate the eagles until 4th and 26.

yup and my dad hates it to this day but its all his fault lol... he was in jail when i was like 7 or 8 in the 90s... my step pop was a packer fan.... football was my first sport... when dad got out and step dad went to jail i started watching all other sports... it basically went something like that growing up lol.. I honestly didnt hate the eagles until 4th and 26.
    Lmaaooo that was against the packers wasnít it. Man..

Your baby can't do this

sixers/flyers/phillies/packers
    Amazin'

OK, I can accept that. What an origin story.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-08-2019 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I put this out there elsewhere:

So Iíve been thinking the past hour or two on this:

-Either AB never wanted to be in Oakland in the first place, and only signed the contract trying to con them out of money.

Or

-At first he wanted to be there and they wouldnít give him what he wanted (off days, ability to not have a roommate, gameplans tailored for him) and he decided he wanted out.

Either way it's not a good look. So which do you buy into? An attempt to con, or a guy having a problem with authority wanting to go to a team that's authoritarian?
    What I think:

- He wanted to play for the Raiders but found out he didn't have the same privileges in Oakland as he had in Pittsburgh. I don't think he would have minded playing with Carr that much because Roethlisberger has had his struggles with accuracy as well and that's what made so many of AB's circus catches possible in the first place.

- When word got out that the Raiders might suspend him in order to void all the guarantees on his contract, his agent Drew Rosenhaus was working on getting him released. Honestly no player should play on a non-guaranteed contract. But no player would trade a non-guaranteed contract for no contract either, so Rosenhaus made sure AB would get signed somewhere else *before* he got released. This would constitute tampering but can easily be done in a manner so that no evidence exists for it.

- I don't think *the whole* AB saga in Oakland was faked to get him released, because that would include burning his soles off which is an insane thing to do just for this purpose.

- It's also important to note that his Raiders contract was nice and he can't even reach half of $30M guaranteed he had in his one year now unless he reaches all of his incentives. I can see players want to go to legitimate SB competitors but I doubt many would give up $21M guaranteed in the process. So again, IMO the voiding of his guarantees is what set this process in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Don't worry, he'll hold out over having to pay for it.
    I know thereís a joke somewhere with that jersey being 2 sizes 2 small.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Amazin'

OK, I can accept that. What an origin story.
    yea i didnt get into basketball until like iverson... phillies around the same time i think and flyers was the 2nd sport for me at the time.

i actually cried out of frustration when 4th and 26 happened because my dad and my friends were relentless... its def hard being a packer fan living in philly... i get **** for it all the time.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast