Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 298
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    They were not yet free agents. There is no difference, only because you want there to be one.
    Their contracts expired though. Brown was under contract with potentially two different team when this happened.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    They were not yet free agents. There is no difference, only because you want there to be one.
    they were free agents... the season was over... free agency didnt start but again talking to a guy who is or about to be a free agent does not **** over the team that player was with.... that is the key.. you trying to use guys talking to free agents the day before free agency and compare it to a team colluded and causing internal conflict with team/player so they can get said player who is under contract is hilariously awful

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,097
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Of coruse other teams are mad. These are the same people who were celebrating that the Pats were done last year. Finally other teams had a chance!....and the Patriots still won. Now Brady has some recievers he can throw the ball to, a skilled running back, and a great defense.
    He's had that his entire career....

    He's the luckiest athlete in history.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,627
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Of coruse other teams are mad. These are the same people who were celebrating that the Pats were done last year. Finally other teams had a chance!....and the Patriots still won. Now Brady has some recievers he can throw the ball to, a skilled running back, and a great defense.
    so every single year of his career?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,731
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    patriots have 0 class and the league should be ashamed to allow this.
    7 heaven

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,627
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    He's had that his entire career....

    He's the luckiest athlete in history.
    lol beat me to it.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,278
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Deals donít come together in 5 minutes. Thereís tampering from every single team. Youíre lying if you claim to believe otherwise.
    I said, at least you could argue it. I didn't say that I disagreed with you. Tampering happens at that time of year, and they need to do something about it.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    7 heaven

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    you guys should be happy... hell id be happy as **** if it happened to my team... i always said they cant take away superbowls so why not cheat? ya get caught oh well... id be in here laughing at the people who are mad about this but i wouldnt be defending it and that is my only issue with you guys

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    He's had that his entire career....

    He's the luckiest athlete in history.
    I knew Rob Parker had a PSD account!


    PAPI SMASH!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol beat me to it.
    Hi Max Kellerman.


    PAPI SMASH!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,731
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you guys should be happy... hell id be happy as **** if it happened to my team... i always said they cant take away superbowls so why not cheat? ya get caught oh well... id be in here laughing at the people who are mad about this but i wouldnt be defending it and that is my only issue with you guys
    Look at my first post that's how I feel about it. Still do but seeing the blow back is making me like it more

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,138
    AB made up his mind that he wanted out of Oakland and was eyeing the Pats all along.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,627
    its just annoying... basketball and football need to stop this bull **** honestly.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its just annoying... basketball and football need to stop this bull **** honestly.
    Its worse in basketball.


    PAPI SMASH!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they were free agents... the season was over... free agency didnt start but again talking to a guy who is or about to be a free agent does not **** over the team that player was with.... that is the key.. you trying to use guys talking to free agents the day before free agency and compare it to a team colluded and causing internal conflict with team/player so they can get said player who is under contract is hilariously awful
    I donít think you know what tampering is lol.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •