Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    They might make it to the WS again because the NL hasn't really been that good good for the last couple of years, but the Yanks or Astros are going to spank them. It will be another season of no championship unless they get their heads out of their *** and start taking better AB's. Dave has such a big lead I don't understand why he doesn't take advantage of their record and work on some small ball for the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Why doesn't someone tell him to stop trying to pull the outside pitch and stop sticking his butt out when he swings? That's why he's hitting 257 for the second half compared to 336 for the first half when he and Joc were going with the pitch.
    I'm hoping its just a bad habit he will work his way out of. He shows signs of coming out of it, but nothing consistent yet. When he was locked in he was just going with the pitch and the results were excellent.

The Braves all of a sudden are making a push for the best record in the NL.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

They need to stop babying Urias at some point. You're either injured or you're not.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    They need to stop babying Urias at some point. You're either injured or you're not.
    Well the plan was to pitch him like this. I think it was the medical recommendation. He's also still super young and just had a major injury last year so they're being cautious. I think it's the normal procedure that we've followed with a young pitcher who has a major injury like Urias did. If he makes it through the rest of the season without any major injury then he will likely be moved to the starting rotation next year.

Codi needs to bat lead off. Seems like he is walking 2-3 times per game. Pitchers dont want to give him anything to hit. He bats leadoff he gets on base and he can steal. This way they may give him some pitches to hit to avoid having him on base.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Why doesn't someone tell him to stop trying to pull the outside pitch and stop sticking his butt out when he swings?
    I would bet somebody prob has tried, but it seems like itís no use... MVP race is on his mind every AB and heís clearly coming unglued, choking, whatever you want to call it ... just like when he tried to be the hero in the WS. Sad halfhearted MVP chants from the stands whenever he comes up now... the fans know. Hopefully he turns it around, itís not too late... I want a Dodger MVP, goddammit

I'm surprised that crappy Sborz was able to pitch a scoreless inning.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I'm hoping its just a bad habit he will work his way out of. He shows signs of coming out of it, but nothing consistent yet. When he was locked in he was just going with the pitch and the results were excellent.
    He was still sticking his *** out, but he was getting hits taking the outside pitch the other way during the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    I would bet somebody prob has tried, but it seems like itís no use... MVP race is on his mind every AB and heís clearly coming unglued, choking, whatever you want to call it ... just like when he tried to be the hero in the WS. Sad halfhearted MVP chants from the stands whenever he comes up now... the fans know. Hopefully he turns it around, itís not too late... I want a Dodger MVP, goddammit
    Someone should reach out to Cody and show him the difference between the first half and second on a billboard or a commercial.

The Braves and Nats have better records than the Dodgers since June 1st.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The Braves and Nats have better records than the Dodgers since June 1st.
    Well good thing the entire season is taken into account and not just a few months lol. Those teams have been fighting for their spots in the postseason, whereas we've been coasting since May or so. We've also had a ton of injuries. We really have no business even being in a playoff race given all the key players that have been hurt. We've been winning so this has gone under the radar but we've had a ton of injuries.

Seager's really starting to come around.

7th consecutive division title!!

San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Woooww.. Christian yellich is done for the season with injury.. Crazy.. I really think the way he and bellinger have been playing lately, yellich was gonna win his 2nd consecutive mvp. Now all bellinger has to do is not totally screw it up imo. Hopefully yellich is ok

Your baby can't do this

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast