Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I would like to think that Dave came in here and read about working on some small ball up to the postseason because they had 4 stolen bases tonight for the team.
    Yeah see they have guys that are more than capable but I just donít think he exploits that enough. I bet you he looks up his advanced stats and only has the base runners go on bad pitcher/catcher combinations.

Your baby can't do this

San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Iíd love to know the statistics on scoring probability of situations where runners try to steal second versus runners that play it safe and wait for the hitter to move them home.

But, Iím too lazy to look it up (and I wouldnít know where to look it up anyway, I googled a little and couldnít find anything)

Your baby can't do this

Nice ab by Seager

Excellent ab by lux

Beaty doesn't look bad at 3rd

Kershaw looking real solid. That slider is pretty sharp tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Iíd love to know the statistics on scoring probability of situations where runners try to steal second versus runners that play it safe and wait for the hitter to move them home.

But, Iím too lazy to look it up (and I wouldnít know where to look it up anyway, I googled a little and couldnít find anything)
    I suspect it depends based the quality of pitching. Against a really good pitcher I bet it's worth it to try to steal, but maybe not against bad pitchers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345