Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    7th consecutive division title!!

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Woooww.. Christian yellich is done for the season with injury.. Crazy.. I really think the way he and bellinger have been playing lately, yellich was gonna win his 2nd consecutive mvp. Now all bellinger has to do is not totally screw it up imo. Hopefully yellich is ok
    I would be willing to be that Cody will go on a tear starting tomorrow because Yelich being out might help Belli to stop pressing and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I would be willing to be that Cody will go on a tear starting tomorrow because Yelich being out might help Belli to stop pressing and relax.
    Good point

Your baby can't do this

Damn, a fractured knee cap can be a tough injury for a guy with speed. The knee is no joke. I have a swollen shin from sciatica which is the most pain I have ever experienced, and the knee is killing me.

Starting to become concerned about verdugo coming back. He's been a big part of what we've done and not having him for the playoff run could certainly hurt. On an unrelated note, has anyone ever seen gyorko ever get a hit?? I'm starting to think Maeda or Kershaw might be a better option at the plate lol

Who would've thought this one would turn into a pitchers duel. 2-2 in the AL is like -1 to -1 in the NL lol

I was wrong about Cody when I was trying to put out a positive vibe with his AVG now down to 303. Yelich still might get the MVP at this point. I forgot to point out how nice Lux looked last night turning on a 99 mph fastball from a lefty over the fence.

According to AJ Pierzynski, Hill looks hurt already.

It looks like the man that was voted the most hated man in the game over and over again might be right.

I guess we'll be reading Hill's obituary by the time this one is over.

A base hit and a stolen base right off the bat, Cody is getting his mojo back.

Rich Hill should have gotten another rehab start.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    A base hit and a stolen base right off the bat, Cody is getting his mojo back.
    I donít understand why belli doesnít try to steal more bases.. heís arguably the dodgers fastest player. I really think he could have somewhere between 20-30 stolen bases per year. I guess the answer would be Dave Roberts doesnít run players a whole lot

Your baby can't do this

San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Rich hill is one of the most injury prone pitchers Iíve ever seen in a dodger uniform. I bet you dodgers still resign him this offseason though..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I donít understand why belli doesnít try to steal more bases.. heís arguably the dodgers fastest player. I really think he could have somewhere between 20-30 stolen bases per year. I guess the answer would be Dave Roberts doesnít run players a whole lot
    I would like to think that Dave came in here and read about working on some small ball up to the postseason because they had 4 stolen bases tonight for the team.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast