Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What makes this season a success or failure?

So at the start of the season, I figured 50-54 wins would be expected. Maybe 48-54. And see some improvements from Kidd and player development.

****. was I wrong. So I'm asking you, tell me how I can view this season in a new light. As a filure or success.

The only two I have:

success:

Giannis doesn't regress; takes control of the game; and does what he wants
    Jkidd is fired

Failure:
    Jkidd isn't fired
    7 or 8 seed (unless we get the Cavs- then its a success)

i think anything 2nd round or better in the playoffs is a success. they made a big leap getting bledsoe so that is a plus.
    extending jabari to a contract like embiid would be a success.
    firing kidd would be a success as long as we could replace him with a descent coach.
    dumping 1-2 of the 3 amigos would be a success. (and hopefully get somone who can help in the post)

none of it matters tho unless were winning. with jabari back id be surprised even with our current team if we can go 7 in the 2nd round at least

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    i think anything 2nd round or better in the playoffs is a success. they made a big leap getting bledsoe so that is a plus.
    extending jabari to a contract like embiid would be a success.
    firing kidd would be a success as long as we could replace him with a descent coach.
    dumping 1-2 of the 3 amigos would be a success. (and hopefully get somone who can help in the post)

none of it matters tho unless were winning. with jabari back id be surprised even with our current team if we can go 7 in the 2nd round at least
    Agree with most everything you said, accept resigning Jabari to a contract like Embiids. I would like to extend jabari and have injury language similar to that in Embiid's, but I'm not willing to pay Parker more than what Giannis got or even that close. If Jabari won't sign a 4 or 5 year deal that averages $20 Mil per, then we should let him sign elsewhere.

^its too bad more ppl cant be like giannis and dare i say cuz i cant stand him, tom brady, and take less for the good of the team! they might be able to talk him in to an extension like that though around 20 mil just because of the injuries. well see i guess

now if we ended up doing that brogdon, telly, delly for DJ trade. we better be hitting finals and resign DJ/jabari or it aint a success!

@ChrisWagner87

I'd hate to even part with Brogdon for Jordan. I'd Part with Maker easily but not Brogdon. Clippers probably greedy anyway. Let the Cavs low ball them then.

My idea of success is simple. We are competetive enough in the playoffs to be a legitamite threat to any team we play, no matter the round. If we make it to the second rounds and match up with a Boston/Cleveland we'd better push them to the limit. If we make it to the ECF I want to see us push whomever is there as well. We can't be an easy out.

Beyond that I'd like to see us play well enough to get the city behind this team. I'd also like to see us shed some salary for either Parker or other potential free agents.

Our season is a failure if we crash and burn in first round of playoffs.

I'd even take a first round loss depending on the matchup, how the series went, and what seed we were. Like a close 4-5 matchup against say the Wizards I could understand.

were too good to lose to them with a healthy team tho imo. were to close to not go for it this season. i hope they realize that. either way this team should be able to go into its new arena next season with a bang

@ChrisWagner87

Need to make it out of the first round. Anything less is a failure

We need to at minimum make the 2nd round and push that series to at least 6 or 7 games. In addition we need to find a way to shed a contract of at least 1 amigo, preferably 2.

A number of factors are included in making these seasons successful and failure for everyone. This season has achieved the milestone in getting the success and students can visit http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/bl...hold-up-today/ to get best knowledge. The viewers and followers of this season are happy with their work.