Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    "He hit 52.4% from mid-range — fourth-best in the NBA (NBA's 97th percentile on spot-up shots )" https://twitter.com/JoeyARamirez/sta...46044200345600

For this guy to become our team's own version of the Raps' Fvv
    Quinn can actually do what KCP thinks he can do -- so let's hope the coaching staff tells KCP that he doesn't have the green light for a mid-range game.

(Quinn has such an easy, relaxed shot. Knows how to get space and takes his time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Quinn can actually do what KCP thinks he can do -- so let's hope the coaching staff tells KCP that he doesn't have the green light for a mid-range game.

(Quinn has such an easy, relaxed shot. Knows how to get space and takes his time.)
    KCP & Boogie are trade bait for a productive player at the December 15 date or the February trade deadline.

I don’t see either player with the Lakers to end the season.

For McGee to play like he did before he got pneumonia

https://twitter.com/LakerFacts/statu...70527054741505

4. 09-18-2019, 01:20 AM

5. 09-18-2019, 01:20 AM

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    1. Health
    2. Health
    3. Health

Everything starts and ends with health. We can’t accomplish anything without health!
    This...if all the talent on this tram is healthy, Bron won’t let us loose to anyone.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 09-18-2019 at 01:47 AM.

7. 09-18-2019, 02:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    This...if all the talent on this tram is healthy, Bron won’t let us loose to anyone.
    Err...yeah, it'll be our second best player who doesn't let us lose to anyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Err...yeah, it'll be our second best player who doesn't let us lose to anyone lol
    Says the only guy in the world who has Bron at 9. Safe to say you’re a bit off on all things Bron. Not to mention Bron will be the primary ball handler an offensive initiator as well as arguably being the best passer in the league, so wether he’s the best or 2nd best it’s splitting hairs and he’ll be in more of a position dictate what’s happening on the court and more control of the outcome than Davis anyway. Davis is going to get his, Bron is going to make sure the team runs as efficiently as possible and get his.

Says the only guy in the world who has Bron at 9. Safe to say you’re a bit off on all things Bron. Not to mention Bron will be the primary ball handler an offensive initiator as well as arguably being the best passer in the league, so wether he’s the best or 2nd best it’s splitting hairs and he’ll be in more of a position dictate what’s happening on the court and more control of the outcome than Davis anyway. Davis is going to get his, Bron is going to make sure the team runs as efficiently as possible and get his.
    Lol you're in the minority here on LBJ dude, so let's not paint it as anything but (go see how many posters have agreed with my posts on here about LBJ). You're entitled to be wrong, that's you're right and I certainty won't try to convince you to be right lol. LBJ is also most certainly not the best passer in the league. He's a good passer, but not the best or even in the discussion for being the best. He's an excellent playmaker but not the best passer. Anyhow, to keep this on topic, my wish is for LBJ to learn to play team ball and not turn everyone into a role player. That's the only way we have a chance, if he does that though we will be really tough to beat.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 09-19-2019 at 02:07 AM.

Lol you're in the minority here on LBJ dude, so let's not paint it as anything but (go see how many posters have agreed with my posts on here about LBJ). You're entitled to be wrong, that's you're right and I certainty won't try to convince you to be right lol. LBJ is also most certainly not the best passer in the league. He's a good passer, but not the best or even in the discussion for being the best. He's an excellent playmaker but not the best passer. Anyhow, to keep this on topic, my wish is for LBJ to learn to play team ball and not turn everyone into a role player. That's the only way we have a chance, if he does that though we will be really tough to beat.
    Agree to disagree on everything you said lol.

Lethong James..

Him and AD is gonna be a nice duo though for real.. Especially if lebron plays more of a facilitator role and let’s AD do his thing. Pick n pops with AD at the 3 point line will be fun, supposedly he greatly improved his 3 point shot this offseason and it was already good (for a big).

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lethong James..

Him and AD is gonna be a nice duo though for real.. Especially if lebron plays more of a facilitator role and let’s AD do his thing. Pick n pops with AD at the 3 point line will be fun, supposedly he greatly improved his 3 point shot this offseason and it was already good (for a big).
    Yep, big time. If LBJ can finally let another dude be a legitimate star, the two of them will be pretty great to watch. I'm cautiously optimistic that it can work.

AD will be fine. If you are truly a star, than nobody has to “let” you be one.

AD will be fine. If you are truly a star, than nobody has to “let” you be one.
    Only one ball and not all players fit well together, regardless of whether they are stars or not. There are lots of examples of guys being great in one role and then not so much in a different role. Not saying that will happen here, but it's important to take context into account.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 09-20-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Only one ball and not all players fit well together, regardless of whether they are stars or not. There are lots of examples of guys being great in one role and then not so much in a different role. Not saying that will happen here, but it's important to take context into account.
    A lot of “stars” that played with Bron couldn’t get to the playoffs until they played with Bron, meanwhile Bron had already taken lessor talented teams than those “stars” had to the finals. Some of those “stars” were stars by circumstance.

A lot of “stars” that played with Bron couldn’t get to the playoffs until they played with Bron, meanwhile Bron had already taken lessor talented teams than those “stars” had to the finals. Some of those “stars” were stars by circumstance.
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that lol

Yeah, keep telling yourself that lol
    Well it’s a fact that Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving could not make the playoffs until they teamed with Bron, so I don’t really need to tell myself that...it’s um...a fact, but I know you don’t really like those things

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast