Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    His shooting hasn't been that good and his D has been ok but nothing spectacular. He struggled with consistency and didn't bring any versatility to a the sg spot which we may need some facilitating from, especially if they're starting with DS. I like Dot and believe he belongs on an NBA roster but not here unless he's playing a lot w/ Payton....but where does that leave Trier. He can't play over Trier.
    Idk my friend. It's great to have the extra playmaking on the court but when that increases something else decreases. Then you start to wonder in terms of winning if it was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Idk my friend. It's great to have the extra playmaking on the court but when that increases something else decreases. Then you start to wonder in terms of winning if it was worth it
    Losing is what hopefully decreases. Watching guys like Iggy work with the ball and move without the ball to find open spots while teammates operate, are skills Knox should pay attention to. It annoyed the crap out of me watching him NOT move to the open spot on the court while others were operating. This wasn't due to laziness or motivation as some suggested. Unfortunately, it's about bball IQ. Knox will be pushed hard not by Morris, but by Iggy who plays with nothing but high IQ, high effort, and high skill level.

Lol dude is 25 tho. The dribbling really isn't even an issue because his game is similar to klays were it's limited amount of dribbles is all he needs. Also to say he gets no mins idk what to say lol. He's literally the only guard on the roster who can both shoot and play D at an nba level. C'on now
    The dollar store version of Klay maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    The dollar store version of Klay maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    My girl threatens to leave me all the time, I say go ahead and do whatever you want, I'm not changing anything.

She's still ain't left.

It's called leverage, you build leverage and use it over peoppe to get what you want. Our inexperience clown front office has no clue what they are doing and caved to a damn kid while still on a rookie contract.

This isn't a normal thing that happens, only Mills could mess up this bad.

And just because a player forces his way out doesn't mean getting peanuts from him is acceptable.

You got teams getting multiple young players are 5-6 1st round picks. We got bottom level compensation for a guy who is astonishingly unique and special, and could be a top 5-10 player.

Stop trying to convince yourself this team didn't massively f up, your delusional if you can't see how bad this deal was.
    Haha, all this tells us is you're a generally ****** person in all aspects of life.
    It's called leverage haha - Sure it is - What leverage did the Knicks have or could have in that situation? Just saying words really, this situation has played out like a dozen times in two years for a bunch of teams. I guess no one understands leverage besides you huh? Armchair GMing sure is fun.

You don't like what we got back, just leave it at that, you take it so far - There were two ways of going about this. Either taking back bad contracts and getting someone better than Dennis. And that's it then, be happy with that team, because you're not adding much to it, becuz you've taken on the aforementioned bad salary. Or clearing out, accepting less talent and trying to make a play for FAs. They made a choice.

Lol dude is 25 tho. The dribbling really isn't even an issue because his game is similar to klays were it's limited amount of dribbles is all he needs. Also to say he gets no mins idk what to say lol. He's literally the only guard on the roster who can both shoot and play D at an nba level. C'on now
    lol just askin for it

Whoa. Klay Thompson?!?!

I'm not looking for that...

All I want, Kevin Knox to show improvement making that second/tertiary pass. For positionless basketball to work, guys gotta be able to give up personal numbers to elevate the 5th most talented player into a threat. Then and only THEN will it pay dividends for all parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Haha, all this tells us is you're a generally ****** person in all aspects of life.
    It's called leverage haha - Sure it is - What leverage did the Knicks have or could have in that situation? Just saying words really, this situation has played out like a dozen times in two years for a bunch of teams. I guess no one understands leverage besides you huh? Armchair GMing sure is fun.

You don't like what we got back, just leave it at that, you take it so far - There were two ways of going about this. Either taking back bad contracts and getting someone better than Dennis. And that's it then, be happy with that team, because you're not adding much to it, becuz you've taken on the aforementioned bad salary. Or clearing out, accepting less talent and trying to make a play for FAs. They made a choice.
    The same leverage that every other team has over its players under rookie contracts. You know, how every other team is able to keep its young guys for at least a second contract, except us?

That's because they have leverage.

Not us though, we somehow create new ways to screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Whoa. Klay Thompson?!?!

I'm not looking for that...

All I want, Kevin Knox to show improvement making that second/tertiary pass. For positionless basketball to work, guys gotta be able to give up personal numbers to elevate the 5th most talented player into a threat. Then and only THEN will it pay dividends for all parties.
    They're not talking about Kevin Knox. They're talking about Dot.

When did OKC get to sign James Harden past his rookie contract? I miss something lol......

oh and who got more back Knicks or OKC?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    oh and who got more back Knicks or OKC?
    I think they both did a fantastic job

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When did OKC get to sign James Harden past his rookie contract? I miss something lol......
    Oh here we go again, delusional guy making things up again.

Haden left okc for $, okc could of easily kept him but didn't want to pay him, they paid Ibaka instead, which at the time wasn't a terrible move because they needed a big to contend in the west, and with WB and KD, Harden wasn't so needed at the time.

Again, he left for $, he did not force his way out, okc decided not to pay him. This has absolutely nothing to do with with what KP did to the Knicks. OKC did NOT want to pay him.

But keep making things up, Mr. Delusional.... that's what you do.

And this just further proves my point, that no star player except KP has forced his way out during a rookie deal.

The only people who defend this nonsense is bum Steve mills and Mr. Delusional.

I'm sorry i'll ask again, did OKC sign James Harden past his rookie contract? Did or did not James Harden win 6th man of the year? Did or did not James Harden at that point in his career show more than KP?
    Did James Harden request out during a season he was injured and miss entirely?

What is the difference for not signing a player past his rookie contract? The quote you said was only the Knicks and I showed you that you were wrong but still make up stories to try and defend yourself when the fact remains that OKC did not resign one of the best players in the league past his rookie contract.

The offer was 4.5m shoot of max which the offer was 55mil over 4 years, so Harden left OKC and KD and Westbrook for 1 mil per season for 4 years? let's even say that is correct, I'll ask in English..........

Did or did not OKC sign Harden past his rookie contract or did they trade him for 2 firsts and Martin?

It's okay you can say it!!!!

I'm sorry i'll ask again, did OKC sign James Harden past his rookie contract? Did or did not James Harden win 6th man of the year? Did or did not James Harden at that point in his career show more than KP?
    Did James Harden request out during a season he was injured and miss entirely?

What is the difference for not signing a player past his rookie contract? The quote you said was only the Knicks and I showed you that you were wrong but still make up stories to try and defend yourself when the fact remains that OKC did not resign one of the best players in the league past his rookie contract.

The offer was 4.5m shoot of max which the offer was 55mil over 4 years, so Harden left OKC and KD and Westbrook for 1 mil per season for 4 years? let's even say that is correct, I'll ask in English..........

Did or did not OKC sign Harden past his rookie contract or did they trade him for 2 firsts and Martin?

It's okay you can say it!!!!
    Both franchises ****ed up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast