Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Fultz. showing those flashes again?

shooting 26% from three?

scoring 11.7 with 4.5 assists and 2.0 turnovers with 48% Eff and playing over 27min?

You know he was a number one overall pick, if RJ was putting up those stats I could only imagine, RJ gets hell for shooting 33% with 14.3, 4 and 3?? And he's a rookie.
    Fultz has been balling lately but go ahead and show us the numbers that win your arguments.
    Forget about the fact he's much improved and came off of a serious injury his rookie season.

I'm all for the Knicks developing RJB. He is currently our most talented young player. A Swiss army knife type.
    If the Knicks invest in RJB they will reap the rewards in a couple of years from now.
    Last edited by SK6; 01-16-2020 at 09:17 PM.

more fun facts:

since 2015 draft who is not with the team that drafted them by picks,:

2015- 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

2016- 2,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 geesh

2017- 1,2,4,9

I know we all get on the Knicks but in that time frame we don't have KP and do have Frank, Knox, RJ

And still have Mitch, Trier, Iggy, dotson

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Fultz and Greek Freak are the perfect examples of why teams need to be patient with young kids.
    Many people on this very forum were laughing at Fultz not too long ago and it looks like he is turning out to be one hell of a player.
    If the Talent is Raw like Fultz and Greek Freak were coming into this league its going to take a lot of coaching and play time to get them to a point where they are helping their teams.
    Fans just don't want to go through the growing pains.
    This is exactly right... I don't care if we are getting killed. If the kids are playing hard and you see growth and chemistry building with the core guys thats all anyone in Knicks nation should care about right now.

Frank, Kadeem, RJ, Knox, Iggy, Wooten, Julius, Mitch should be getting all the run they can handle... Then mix in the vets like Bullock, Portis, Taj as needed... Retire Payton.

All the time i spent talking about how dumb mitch is, and knox is every bit as dumb.

2 of the lowest iq players in the nba.

All time low iq nba draft, knox, trier, mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    All the time i spent talking about how dumb mitch is, and knox is every bit as dumb.

2 of the lowest iq players in the nba.

All time low iq nba draft, knox, trier, mitch.
    Wait until we get Drummond then you will be really excited

Porter jr can play. Would of been worth waiting for. Nuggets have better young player on there bench than we have

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Porter jr can play. Would of been worth waiting for. Nuggets have better young player on there bench than we have
    I actually know a couple posters in here that on draft night were all excited he dropped..........I was one lol......

We were tanking , KP was hurt.......Oh my goodness that could have been a nice duo for years to come.

All well....

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Passing on him is going to prove to be a huge mistake if he stays healthy. Regardless, he would've been a smarter roll of the dice than Knox. Players like him aren't usually available in the late lottery. Knicks missed an opportunity.

Seeing MPJ is heartbreaking. You can just tell heís an ďitĒ player

And we have Knox, who Iím not sure is a real NBA player.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Passing on him is going to prove to be a huge mistake if he stays healthy. Regardless, he would've been a smarter roll of the dice than Knox. Players like him aren't usually available in the late lottery. Knicks missed an opportunity.
    yea I remember the two of us on draft night when just the pick before he was taken., OMG I was going crazy, then the bomb dropped, just like the year before when I was swearing we were getting Mitchell....then the bomb dropped. I read Mitchell had one of the best work outs, try outs every, kicked butt, and owned everyone.

Then we went with the triangle player that fit., rumor was the room was 50/50 and Phil made the choice. Dallas baited and Phil took the bait.

yea I remember the two of us on draft night when just the pick before he was taken., OMG I was going crazy, then the bomb dropped, just like the year before when I was swearing we were getting Mitchell....then the bomb dropped. I read Mitchell had one of the best work outs, try outs every, kicked butt, and owned everyone.

Then we went with the triangle player that fit., rumor was the room was 50/50 and Phil made the choice. Dallas baited and Phil took the bait.
    That was pretty much everyone. The entire place was chanting Michael Porter Jr. when the Knicks were on the clock.

What a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    That was pretty much everyone. The entire place was chanting Michael Porter Jr. when the Knicks were on the clock.

What a disaster.
    The thing that bothers me, although I understood the Knox pick (basically age and physical attributes), is that he wasnít that good at Kentucky either.

This was my issue with Frank also, although I had more faith when it came to Knox based on some of his flashes early on.

I hope he gets it together, but Iím not all that optimistic.

Question... Who here thinks that Duncan Robinson, OG Ananomy, Will Barton and other young starting SFs in the NBA are any more talented than Knox? I would say he is more talented than most starting SFs if you go through all 30 teams but he is very young and needs the playing time to get better and more experience. He literally gets no calls and probably attacks the rim more than anyone else on the team after Julius. Knox is going to be good but Morris is blocking his opportunities right now

I actually know a couple posters in here that on draft night were all excited he dropped..........I was one lol......

We were tanking , KP was hurt.......Oh my goodness that could have been a nice duo for years to come.

All well....
    I guess you guys forgot about his degenerative disease. PJ will be very lucky to have a full career.

Another thing is Porter jr playing for the Knicks is very different from playing for the already Play Off ready Denver Nuggets.

Its much easier to plug in players on good teams than build up a team from scratch.
    Last edited by SK6; 01-18-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Funny how the same posters who cant stop talking about KPs injuries and his history, and how many games he has missed, are now complaining about not drafting a player who missed an entire season, and has every bit as bad a injury history as KP.

Thats why i dont take these delusional posters serious, they will make up any nonsense to try to prove their right, but than completely ignore the same issues with another player.

No consistency, just blabbering nonsense to push their garbage agenda...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast