Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Kevin Knox today, Media Day: Talks about what he needs to work on and etc. Looking beefy too..damn, only 20...fo get about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uxERnyDsWs

I heard everything i needed to hear. Knox worked on

strengthening his body
    defense
    shot selection via tape and shot making
    He def added some size which is good to see.and expected, as for what he says, well see what it looks like on the court. These young guys are so self aware these days, they all know what to say to the media.

Knox needs a lot of court time catch up for lost time, people forget he was a football player, and he just doesnt have any basketball instincts yet because of that.

Guys like mitch can get away with that because his job is to basically chase the basketball, and use their athleticism.

But for a guy like knox who is being asked to be a high level nba scorer, he will have a much harder time becoming a polished basketball player at the NBA level. He just doesnt have the feel for the game that guys who been playing all their life has, and it shows on the court.

I can't think of many players I'm recent times that were so behind everyone else, and became top tier NBA scorers. Anyone have any names that come to mind?

He looks like he added 5 lbs of muscle in his forehead, his transformation to looking identical to thanos is almost complete.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789