Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MnMetFan View Post
    Brown has head up the arse syndrome!
    He thinks he can use it as a helmet.

**** off. Where's my title

I'm not sure how it works in the NFL, but if the Jets can claim AB without spending significant money on him, I would be all for bringing him in. We can definitely use his talent, and as long as we don't have anything to lose from a financial standpoint, the second he starts acting like a jack@ss, just cut him.. pretty much making it a low risk, high reward type of move.

NO, pass on him, no more drama
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    NO, pass on him, no more drama
    I don't think 'drama' has been our issue, it's been more horrible coaching (Bowles), management (Idzik and Maccagnan) and an overall lack of talent. Once again, the second he acts up, cut him. How much better would Darnold be with AB, Anderson, Crowder and Quincy as his receivers and Bell and Montgomery in the backfield...then once we get Herndon back, our skill position players would be at the top of the NFL...and that's a legitimate statement, not a homer one.

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    I don't think 'drama' has been our issue, it's been more horrible coaching (Bowles), management (Idzik and Maccagnan) and an overall lack of talent. Once again, the second he acts up, cut him. How much better would Darnold be with AB, Anderson, Crowder and Quincy as his receivers and Bell and Montgomery in the backfield...then once we get Herndon back, our skill position players would be at the top of the NFL...and that's a legitimate statement, not a homer one.
    Totally agree. Acts up cut him. in the meantime you keep him away from NE because they are thinking the same thing.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    Rex was drama but it was intentionally created for effect.
    I agree. Aside from Rex and showmanship, the only drama we've had recently is silly **** like Sheldon, Mo and Anderson getting busted.
    AB changes this team from might be decent, to might be very good. For the right price and contract, I'd do it in a second.

**** off. Where's my title

no, if this team had a veteran leader, then you could hope this guy gets tamed, we have too many young plyers that would think this is the way you play. imagine if darnold has growing pains and this guy starts b*tcn to the media .... NOPE nope nopeeeeeee
    [IMG][/IMG]

We will never get a player this talented this cheap. We need to make a play, if he acts up cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    We will never get a player this talented this cheap. We need to make a play, if he acts up cut him.
    too late. he singed with the Patriots and he'll since he'll be playing against the Steelers the first game it should be interesting.

Update: he's not eligible to play first game.
    Last edited by afmanic; 09-07-2019 at 05:21 PM.

What a joke... of course the patriots get him. Watch him have a Randy Moss like season. What are we doing?

What a joke... of course the patriots get him. Watch him have a Randy Moss like season. What are we doing?
    I understand your frustration, but if you're AB, where would you rather play (if the Jets were even interested btw)...of course you choose the defending champs over a team that hasn't made the playoffs in eight years. You can't blame management for that one.

We canít offer more? An additional year? Players want $$

I wouldnít care if he wanted less money, I wouldnít want him here. Imagine what that kind of personality would do to Sam. Donít care the patriots got him, cheers to him blowing up that franchise when he canít wear a certain helmet or doesnít get enough targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

You mean go 18-1.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

he gave up more guaranteed money to go with a team predicted to win the super bowl. More money wasn't his main desire.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast