Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    AB threatened to punch Mike Mayock. We havenít seen this kind of mental ******** since Ryan Leaf went batshit on Bobby Beathard. AB is an idiot we can void his contract and wash our hands of him which I hope we do.

I hope we are done with him. He is going to rip this team apart if he isnít sent packing.
    Tom cable says hello....

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Mike Singletary once said it best," I'd rather play with 10 guys on the field and get penalized every play for not having enough players. Than play with 11 when that guy is a selfish me first player."
    #waivebyetobrown
    Before or after he moons the locker room?
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

I am just sick and tried of all the drama from AB. Raiders at this point need to find a trade for him.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

man oh man... this piece of **** operates at a different level...

was listening to sports radio in LA earlier today, and one of the shows was talking about how the whole confrontation with Mayock started... apparently AB was mocking his teammates and bragging about how he turned the whole helmetgate thing into an endorsement deal... that didn't sit well with Mayock. I thought it was over the AB post on IG, but this **** is just different... I don't want to see AB in silver and black... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Tom cable says hello....
    HaHaHa! I forgot about Tom Cable laying out Randy Hansen.
    Bill Romanowski sends his regards as well.

As a long time Raider fan....I am really tired of being screwed over by the Steelers. From the "Immaculate Incompletion" to Bryant and now AB. Enough is enough, I implore that if Pittsburgh management calls about a trade....."HANG THE FUGG UP"

This is supposed to be the farewell season for Oakland. Instead, we get a reality show featuring the biggest man-child this side of Ö well, you know. Ridiculous.

Terminate him under contract detrimental to the team/org. If AB truly threatened anyone in the FO, let alone the GM, that's the proper course of action.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Drop this little girl. Iím sick and tired hearing about him. Not like we going anywhere this year anyways. Develop the young guys and have a good draft.

Brown just unfollowed raiders and Carr in Instagram. Itís over folks!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Brown just unfollowed raiders and Carr in Instagram. Itís over folks!
    Lol ďjustĒ ?

For years every Raider fan I know has wanted to change the culture of this team/franchise. We have a chance to do that right now. We can get out of this AB crap right now. We cant let this malcontent get away this waive him dont pay him and go get back the 1 million we already paid to him. If we let him get away with another incident and give him 20 million it only gets worse fellas. Change the culture right now. It is time

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    man oh man... this piece of **** operates at a different level...

was listening to sports radio in LA earlier today, and one of the shows was talking about how the whole confrontation with Mayock started... apparently AB was mocking his teammates and bragging about how he turned the whole helmetgate thing into an endorsement deal... that didn't sit well with Mayock. I thought it was over the AB post on IG, but this **** is just different... I don't want to see AB in silver and black... ever.
    Just playing devil's advocate here, but what if AB felt as if that interaction was the root cause of the fine? If that's the case then he would legitimately have some beef with Mayock.

My guess is everyone is realizing that the whole situation got out of hand really fast so they'll take a minute to gather themselves and make peace.

In one off season, AB has nearly reached "He Who Shall Not Be Named" status. It seems Raider Nation has rejected him, and rightfully so. Vise-versa I'm sure, only this time, we can choose to get our $30 million back.

I anticipate hearing today of his suspension, and the beginnings of the rollback on AB's contract. Once cut, a statement on the concern for his well being (CTE) might be appropriate. We don't wish to damage him further. And dare someone to pick him up. The Browns or Pats might anyway, but they'll do so under that stigma.

I still don't blame Mayock for his acquisition, I was fully on board believing a 3rd and 5th was a worthwhile risk for that level of talent. It crashed and burned. I don't think anyone (but the Steelers - and maybe Stork) realized just how gone he was. This can still be turned into a positive by cutting our losses and putting that $30m back in the bank.

I'm really disappointed to AB. Now two of our biggest free agents are suspended. Nice.

David Carr says the team captains met with Gruden, and said they'll back whatever decision is made concerning Brown. The locker room is sick of his **** too.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rown-decision/

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast