Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cubs at Brewers

Cubs at Brewers

Have at it.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

I see the Giants aren't helping the Cubs again. IMO the Cubs will have to dominate the Cards in their last 7 H2H games to win the division.

Go Bears
    Go Cubs

A Wisconsin sweep tonight

Quote Originally Posted by s2obed View Post
    I see the Giants aren't helping the Cubs again. IMO the Cubs will have to dominate the Cards in their last 7 H2H games to win the division.
    I would agree that they need to win 5 or 7. I guess they can win 4 of 7 and get some luck, but I would feel much better with 5. Right now the Cardinals have the easier schedule. But on the whole, they actually have a harder finish then the Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    I would agree that they need to win 5 or 7. I guess they can win 4 of 7 and get some luck, but I would feel much better with 5. Right now the Cardinals have the easier schedule. But on the whole, they actually have a harder finish then the Cubs.
    I think the Cubs have the easier schedule from now forward. Cubs have 4 with Mke, 7 with Stl, 13 vs sub .500 teams. Cards have 3 with MKE, 3 with the Nats, 3 with the Dbacks, 7 with the Cubs, 6 vs sub .500 teams after today. The schedule is on the Cubs side, but they can稚 fall too far behind or it値l be too much to make up.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    I think the Cubs have the easier schedule from now forward. Cubs have 4 with Mke, 7 with Stl, 13 vs sub .500 teams. Cards have 3 with MKE, 3 with the Nats, 3 with the Dbacks, 7 with the Cubs, 6 vs sub .500 teams after today. The schedule is on the Cubs side, but they can稚 fall too far behind or it値l be too much to make up.
    They do. But right now it looks easier for the Cardinals. As in, the Cubs are playing the Brewers for 3 games while the Cardinals are in Pitt. On paper it appears the Cardinals have the easier match up. I have said all along if the Cubs could get back home within a few games they would be in decent shape. And that is because after this trip it gets easier for the Cubs.

They do. But right now it looks easier for the Cardinals. As in, the Cubs are playing the Brewers for 3 games while the Cardinals are in Pitt. On paper it appears the Cardinals have the easier match up. I have said all along if the Cubs could get back home within a few games they would be in decent shape. And that is because after this trip it gets easier for the Cubs.
    Yes, this weekend the Cards have a softer schedule. Today to the end of the year, the Cubs have a softer schedule. The Cubs just need to win regardless. Take 3/4 in Milwaukee and the Cards will do whatever they値l do vs the Pirates. Then stay hot and hope the tougher schedule cools off the Cards.

Yes, this weekend the Cards have a softer schedule. Today to the end of the year, the Cubs have a softer schedule. The Cubs just need to win regardless. Take 3/4 in Milwaukee and the Cards will do whatever they値l do vs the Pirates. Then stay hot and hope the tougher schedule cools off the Cards.
    Exactly. Bottom line is if the Cubs win 90 or 91 games and the Cardinals beat them out, the Cardinals deserve it. Expecting much more than that from the Cubs at this point is probably setting someone up for disappointment. Of course in the race to 90, they most definitely will need to win 5 of 7 from the Cardinals. If they do that, and win 90, I think at worst they will tie for the division.

Cubs at Brewers

Cubs made a roster move, but not what people expected:

Cubs option C Taylor Davis back to Iowa, who played in the Iowa Cubs playoff game last night
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 09-05-2019 at 03:50 PM.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Darvish threw a 30 pitch bullpen session with no issues via Tommy Hottovy. Will start on Saturday, barring any setback between tonight-Sat morning.

Cubs at Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Cubs made a roster move, but not what people expected:

Cubs option C Taylor Davis back to Iowa, who played in the Iowa Cubs playoff game last night
    KB and Javy in the lineup, too. Seems like a false alarm on Bote. Now I wonder if Bote was hurt. We値l see if he plays for Iowa tonight.

It might be the Cubs best lineup of the season tonight.
    Last edited by CP_414; 09-05-2019 at 04:28 PM.

KB and Javy in the lineup, too. Seems like a false alarm on Bote. Now I wonder if Bote was hurt. We値l see if he plays for Iowa tonight.

Yeah just saw the lineup. That is ****ing orgasmic

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Yeah just saw the lineup. That is ****ing orgasmic
    Oh yeah, that's the superCubs lineup I have been waiting for.
    Screw sabermetics.

MIGHT BE? Seem to be soft selling it a little, don't you think?

MIGHT BE? Seem to be soft selling it a little, don't you think?
    I mean the names are the best the Cubs have had all year, but it depends on how healthy KB and Javy are.

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast