Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you def did... you had them winning by more than 3 scores... I talked a ton of **** post game lol
    You are likely right this time though because the bears are def a more talented team.
    Stop making stuff up.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...y-Packers-(0-0)

Quote Originally Posted by bdawk4prez View Post
    LMAO MTM BTFO

Edit: I forgot how hype Bears fans were before last season.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-04-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    yea my bad it was going that had us getting spanked... tech you were high on the bears over most in there and still picked them to win so my point still stands : )

Can they both lose?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea my bad it was going that had us getting spanked... tech you were high on the bears over most in there and still picked them to win so my point still stands : )
    So you conveniently made stuff up, again. Cool.

Just pointing it out, again.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Can they both lose?
    No, but they can tie! And the bonus to that is, some player inevitably says that they thought there couldn't be any ties.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So you conveniently made stuff up, again. Cool.

Just pointing it out, again.
    Sometimes when he posts that much, I think he forgets some of the things he posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Sometimes when he posts that much, I think he forgets some of the things he posts
    I mean, Iím not sure his point really (outside of his initial false allegation). Of course people were high on the Bears, they were the cream of that division. If they donít run into the legend known as Big Dick Nick they would have most likely been in the SB.

Still sticking with Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I forgot how hype Bears fans were before last season.
    This was not a thing.

I'm not speaking to PSD, because PSD is nonsense land, but speaking as a Bears guy living in Chicago, who went to Lambeau for this game - there was very, very tempered expectations among Bears folk. We were touchdown dogs, coming off a 5-11 season with a sophomore QB and first year HC. People knew what was up and generally expected, in a best case scenario, 9ish wins.

Instead they got 12. Consequently, hype this year's now on a million billion trillion, as it should be.

Rooting for the Packers because my brother is a die-hard Bears fan that hates the Browns more than he loves the Bears.

Yes, I'm that petty.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Rooting for the Packers because my brother is a die-hard Bears fan that hates the Browns more than he loves the Bears.

Yes, I'm that petty.
    Why would he hate the browns. Bears have no connection , just to be contrarian to you/your family? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Why would he hate the browns. Bears have no connection , just to be contrarian to you/your family? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think at some point during the late 80's early 90's the losing from CLE teams kinda traumatized him lol. Maybe it was The Shot by MJ. Scottie Pippen is his favorite NBA player ever and he sort of latched onto all Chicago teams. Loves the Bulls, Bears, and White Sox and hates all CLE teams, even though he has never lived outside of CLE.

He once told me that he'd rather both the Bears and Browns lose than both win.

And all the trash he talked last year (despite being nowhere to be found after the Cody Parkey FG), I'm hoping the Packers smash them boys lol. Otherwise I wouldn't care.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I think at some point during the late 80's early 90's the losing from CLE teams kinda traumatized him lol. Maybe it was The Shot by MJ. Scottie Pippen is his favorite NBA player ever and he sort of latched onto all Chicago teams. Loves the Bulls, Bears, and White Sox and hates all CLE teams, even though he has never lived outside of CLE.

He once told me that he'd rather both the Bears and Browns lose than both win.

And all the trash he talked last year (despite being nowhere to be found after the Cody Parkey FG), I'm hoping the Packers smash them boys lol. Otherwise I wouldn't care.
    I hope that doesn't happen lol

That's an interesting perspective. I used to be hardcore anti-packer, anti-cubs, anti-twins,anti-pistons, anti-red wings... but honestly i don't have time or energy for the kinda hatred anymore for some reason. Preferring to have the browns AND bears lose than both win is amusing to me! haha. I enjoy the rivalries but don't really hate any team anymore.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    this.... and alcohol lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast