Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,872
    my dude is literally copying and pasting the same post over and over again lmao

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    In 11 years on this board, I've never been suspended, never been pointed, and had like one post removed. I didn't even know points existed until they removed a bunch of them from people. More than that's happened just in this thread.
    If 11 years in this forum proves by numbers to be an all descending period, then I would guess there is a reason behind it... Never the less, this forum had 200 (only) average per day participation during last season and has dropped down to 1/3rd this season... Only because the same trolls that all they can post is utter nonsense keep dominating it... QED then...

    Posting nonsense like that "The weather prohibits players from joining the Bucks", having people posting other nonsense like "Melo or Prince can play sbCF" , having people posting other nonsense like "LBJ will win MVP last season", having people posting other nonsense like "will lakers make the playoffs?", having people posting other nonsense like "who will take over the throne after LBJ retires? (as if LBJ IS on the thrown (which he isn't) right now)" having people posting other nonsense like "are the Lakers tanking in order to get Zion?", having people posting other nonsense like "does Zion needs to lose weight in order to be explosive?" ...etc (all other stupid things that have been allowed to be posted here)...

    It makes this forum completely unreliable and also a place for "kids to play a video game"... This place is dominated by idiots and what is worst, is that the admins are worst than the posters...

    Next season this site won't have more than 30 visitors a day if it insists to keep all these trolls active and a season later it will die... as simple as this...

    Unless people that know about basketball are allowed to speak and the trolls that prohibit them to do or divert subjects are blocked out, no basketball forum can survive.... only my two ...millions of pounds!

    I made a thread here and has 500 views in some hours despite all the trolls involved... trolls are allowed to ruin it, trolls are making "subjects" and go die to the 2nd page without ever having 200 views...

    Conclusion can only be that some people must be forced to shut the F up in here... all trolls must be forced to shut the F up and just listen about basketball at some time...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    If 11 years in this forum proves by numbers to be an all descending period, then I would guess there is a reason behind it... Never the less, this forum had 200 (only) average per day participation during last season and has dropped down to 1/3rd this season... Only because the same trolls that all they can post is utter nonsense keep dominating it... QED then...

    Posting nonsense like that "The weather prohibits players from joining the Bucks", having people posting other nonsense like "Melo or Prince can play sbCF" , having people posting other nonsense like "LBJ will win MVP last season", having people posting other nonsense like "will lakers make the playoffs?", having people posting other nonsense like "who will take over the throne after LBJ retires? (as if LBJ IS on the thrown (which he isn't) right now)" having people posting other nonsense like "are the Lakers tanking in order to get Zion?", having people posting other nonsense like "does Zion needs to lose weight in order to be explosive?" ...etc (all other stupid things that have been allowed to be posted here)...

    It makes this forum completely unreliable and also a place for "kids to play a video game"... This place is dominated by idiots and what is worst, is that the admins are worst than the posters...

    Next season this site won't have more than 30 visitors a day if it insists to keep all these trolls active and a season later it will die... as simple as this...

    Unless people that know about basketball are allowed to speak and the trolls that prohibit them to do or divert subjects are blocked out, no basketball forum can survive.... only my two ...millions of pounds!

    I made a thread here and has 500 views in some hours despite all the trolls involved... trolls are allowed to ruin it, trolls are making "subjects" and go die to the 2nd page without ever having 200 views...

    Conclusion can only be that some people must be forced to shut the F up in here... all trolls must be forced to shut the F up and just listen about basketball at some time...



    Its like if Alex Jones' speaking style was converted into a forum post

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,315
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Its like if Alex Jones' speaking style was converted into a forum post


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,315
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    In 11 years on this board, I've never been suspended, never been pointed, and had like one post removed. I didn't even know points existed until they removed a bunch of them from people. More than that's happened just in this thread.
    In my 12 years, I think I've only ever put a handful of guys on ignore. He's done it twice in the same thread just because he doesn't like it when people disagree with him. The guy's breaking all kinds of records! Seriously, though, he's living on borrowed time at this point. At the rate he's going, he won't last until the end of this thread before he's perma-banned.


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Re-setting the subject in order to avoid all trolls that are trying to block it..

    Let's resume the situation and hope that all the trolls in this forum won't keep trying to off rail it (I'll make sure they won't)...

    1. The Nets need a starting PF (but most probably two PFs) that both ,,should be of the PF/sbCF kind of players, because they have none in their roster and they need to support a possible Jordan/Allen injury, as well as "in game fouling situations" that are usually linked with "bigs" (especially if it is a physical game)...

    2. Trolls ignore the issue and insist on proposing Melos, kurucs, kukurukous too, but Goofy as well as Mikey mouse...

    3. I don't doubt that there are some that will propose Covington next to pay sbCF, but I'm sure there will be some more (trolls of course) that will propose ...trading rubbish to the Kings for... Nemanja Bjelica and would suggest him to play sbCF...!

    4. The (real) options the Nets have are:

    a). To trade with the Raptors for Ibaka (too costly, they won't even consider it IMO)...

    b). To trade with the Knicks for Randle in December (the Knicks will ask back for KD's contract, therefore the Nets wouldn't even dare to pick the phone and call).
    c). To try and trade with the Pacers for Sabonis... now this makes sense, but it will cost the moon and the sun... I don't know if the Nets are prepared to face the cost of it, but it will be much more than Dinwiddie... (not salary wise, but cost wise)... it may even require to "eat" a bad contract out of a 3rd team deal in order to get Sabonis off the Pacers IMO...
    d). To negotiate a trade for Dinwiddie with the Bucks for Ilyasova... This looks the most sensible to me... I would of course examine trading for Sabonis before up to its limits if was the head of the Nets FO... but trading Dinwiddie for Ilyasova and get some return back, could well end up to be the only sensible thing the Nets have as the optimum available solution...

    That is unless I miss something... please suggest if I have (missed something)...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    People that are watching... Here is how you recognize a troll...

    1. Trolls never comment or reply on subject,

    2. Trolls always want to divert the subject and speak about "the weather" instead...

    3. Trolls have never an alternative suggestion to make on a certain subject... They just care to dominate forums and call their double or triple account in assistance so that they can create a "conversation" with ...themselves!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,631
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    my dude is literally copying and pasting the same post over and over again lmao
    I donít know if itís, sad, funny or both.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    here is the subject again then if we can avoid the trolls...

    Let's resume the situation and hope that all the trolls in this forum won't keep trying to off rail it (I'll make sure they won't)...

    1. The Nets need a starting PF (but most probably two PFs) that both ,,should be of the PF/sbCF kind of players, because they have none in their roster and they need to support a possible Jordan/Allen injury, as well as "in game fouling situations" that are usually linked with "bigs" (especially if it is a physical game)...

    2. Trolls ignore the issue and insist on proposing Melos, kurucs, kukurukous too, but Goofy as well as Mikey mouse...

    3. I don't doubt that there are some that will propose Covington next to pay sbCF, but I'm sure there will be some more (trolls of course) that will propose ...trading rubbish to the Kings for... Nemanja Bjelica and would suggest for him to play sbCF...!

    4. The (real) options the Nets have are:

    a). To trade with the Raptors for Ibaka (too costly, they won't even consider it IMO)...

    b). To trade with the Knicks for Randle in December (the Knicks will ask back for KD's contract, therefore the Nets wouldn't even dare to pick the phone and call).
    c). To try and trade with the Pacers for Sabonis... now this makes sense, but it will cost the moon and the sun... I don't know if the Nets are prepared to face the cost of it, but it will be much more than Dinwiddie... (not salary wise, but cost wise)... it may even require to "eat" a bad contract out of a 3rd team deal in order to get Sabonis off the Pacers IMO...
    d). To negotiate a trade for Dinwiddie with the Bucks for Ilyasova... This looks the most sensible to me... I would of course examine trading for Sabonis before up to its limits if was the head of the Nets FO... but trading Dinwiddie for Ilyasova and get some return back, could well end up to be the only sensible thing the Nets have as the optimum available solution...

    That is unless I miss something... please suggest if I have... (missed something)...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,631
    Several things have been suggested.
    You donít agree with them. Instead of debating the validity you are covering your ears and repeating your initial assertion.

    You want another? They could look to add Faried. Heís a FA and can play a more traditional PF role or back up C minutes if Jordan/Allen is injured or foul trouble.

    However, this is all seems to be about is your interest in the Bucks and not the Nets. They arenít giving you Dinwiddie for Illy. One has shown to be a capable starter when called upon and a legit back up who can cover both G roles. Is just entering his prime and locked into a 3 year deal. The other is older at the end of his career and isnít making a difference for them. They have younger better options to try out there. They may need to make a move and at some point they should look to strengthen that area but it wonít be at the cost of Dinwiddie.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Several things have been suggested.
    You donít agree with them. Instead of debating the validity you are covering your ears and repeating your initial assertion.

    You want another? They could look to add Faried. Heís a FA and can play a more traditional PF role or back up C minutes if Jordan/Allen is injured or foul trouble.

    However, this is all seems to be about is your interest in the Bucks and not the Nets. They arenít giving you Dinwiddie for Illy. One has shown to be a capable starter when called upon and a legit back up who can cover both G roles. Is just entering his prime and locked into a 3 year deal. The other is older at the end of his career and isnít making a difference for them. They have younger better options to try out there. They may need to make a move and at some point they should look to strengthen that area but it wonít be at the cost of Dinwiddie.
    Yes, I fully agree with you... adding Faried is better than signing Goofy!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,319
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    In my 12 years, I think I've only ever put a handful of guys on ignore. He's done it twice in the same thread just because he doesn't like it when people disagree with him. The guy's breaking all kinds of records! Seriously, though, he's living on borrowed time at this point. At the rate he's going, he won't last until the end of this thread before he's perma-banned.
    I for one can't ****ing wait. This guy is intolerable. I thought he should have been permabanned when he had the audacity to question someone's grammar. But it's OK, the rest of us trolls will have the end laugh when he's gone.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Perhaps the Nets should consider signing back Tyler Zeller too... both Faried and Zeller should help the Nets win the championship... Obviously they are both much better than Ilyasova...

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    15,822
    Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Prince at PF would be great! Even Dinwiddie would do...! They would both surely secure Jordan/Allen rotation, they would be great to replace Jordan & Allen when they are loaded with fouls or injured and they will block Giannis too...

    Only thing that remains is for you to wake up and pay a visit to a psychiatrist that can deal with your mental situation...
    You repeatedly show your horrible awareness in basketball IQ.

    They don't need another "big PF". The easiest example is the Rockets who have set the blueprint for this structure. The Rockets have had far more success with Ariza, Mbah a Moute, or Tucker at PF next to Capela and than any lineup with a traditional PF next to him (Ryan Anderson, Terrence Jones, etc). The Rockets have had multiple deep playoff runs in the West with this composition.

    The fact this needs to be explained to you says a lot.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    You repeatedly show your horrible awareness in basketball IQ.

    They don't need another "big PF". The easiest example is the Rockets who have set the blueprint for this structure. The Rockets have had far more success with Ariza, Mbah a Moute, or Tucker at PF next to Capela and than any lineup with a traditional PF next to him (Ryan Anderson, Terrence Jones, etc). The Rockets have had multiple deep playoff runs in the West with this composition.

    The fact this needs to be explained to you says a lot.
    But off course the Rockets are an excellent example of how things work... who can deny that? They have won everything out of anything all these later seasons... or haven't they?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •