IMO, the Nets not only need some one to take the starting PF spot in their roster, but they also need the player which will take the job to be a PF/sbCF type of player, rather than the (easier to find) SF/PF type of player...

They need that type of player because other than having Chandler for SF/PF (even if he will have to be missed for 25 games), they also have KD to eventually be back for next season, but also because they need to have a solution in order to back up Jordan/Allen in case an injury occurs, or if a foul problem within the "bigs" appears in the most foul-vulnerable position (CF) within the roster...

However, there is an obvious shortage within the league in the position and therefore PFs/sbCFs aren't available through free agency, nor they can be easily obtained through a trade...

In any case, the most obvious solution that can be feasible for the NETs I can see, is to try and get Ilyasova through a trade from the Bucks who are "rich" with bigs... It will cost the Nets Dinwiddie in order to get him, but I suspect the Bucks would be prepared to through a little "smth" in the deal in order to sweeten the (hard to swallow) peel for the Nets...

I believe that Dinwiddie for Ilyasova + Jaylen Adams + 2x2nd picks (via Pacers), or smth similar, is among the very possible trades to happen in the near future...

Please suggest other alternatives the Nets may have...