Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So this is the football, off topic thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is designed for anything football related. Just keep anything offtopic within reason and as long as I dont feel like I need to constantly moderate and delete posts then I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    You may get your wish. I believe they were talking about reducing preseason games and adding an extra playoff game.....maybe in 2 years. Probably part of the CBA.
    We already have a 8 week preseason its called first 8 games of regular season due to current CBA no pads in off season rules...Players can't practice properly until week 1

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    This thread is designed for anything football related. Just keep anything offtopic within reason and as long as I dont feel like I need to constantly moderate and delete posts then I'm good.
    We're trying very hard to prevent you from being a meanie

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Today its the General Discussion thread. For all things General. Like Dollar General, General Chicken, The General Insurance Co...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    You forgot about General Lee!!!

No we can not talk about Kentucky Fried Chicken because he was only a Colonel.

Is the NFL interested in getting a 10 year old girl fan base. Who is this chick singing at pregame its awful . Wasting my time...

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Is the NFL interested in getting a 10 year old girl fan base. Who is this chick singing at pregame its awful . Wasting my time...
    Meghan Trainor.

Only song I know from her:

https://youtu.be/7PCkvCPvDXk

I donít do face book or instagram or snap chat or any of those social skill zapping media channels but I would like to take this opportunity to tell AB to go **** himself...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

That's the girl who sings that song..hmmmm. that song was a few years ago wasnt it? I guess they wanted daughters to watch football with their fathers. Not what my daughter would listen to. Oh well I'm sure mberr enjoyed her performance

That's the girl who sings that song..hmmmm. that song was a few years ago wasnt it? I guess they wanted daughters to watch football with their fathers. Not what my daughter would listen to. Oh well I'm sure mberr enjoyed her performance
    I enjoy watching her music on mute [emoji854]

Bears offense is pure trash. If Mack gets hurt, they are no better than a 4-12, 5-11 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if their pick is top 5. Mitch is garbage. Bears D is legit but offense can't score.

Come on Packers!!! That felt dirty saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Bears offense is pure trash. If Mack gets hurt, they are no better than a 4-12, 5-11 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if their pick is top 5. Mitch is garbage. Bears D is legit but offense can't score.
    You mean our pick?

Lol WTF?

I know your lyin', cuz yo lips are movin'.

Yeah that dude afterward was no better. That had to be the worst musical intro in the history of football. I actually hit the mute button til it was over.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast