Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1147
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    Not to mention, DC lovers and haters will all be proven correct. This could be dangerous, like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters.
    When time traveling you cannot occupy the same space as your other self, instant annihilation.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    When time traveling you cannot occupy the same space as your other self, instant annihilation.
    So would that be two draws then?

xxxxxxx
    Last edited by erickench; 05-05-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    So would that be two draws then?
    Well, I reckon it could be. They are going to be tough games none-the-less. I certainly hope we do not underestimate ourselves, because if we do we are going to walk up and down the field against ourselves and beat us to a pulp. Then again, if we don't play up to our level of competition we are going to get killed on the field. I also wonder if we will be playing on a neutral field, I think we will need that homefield advantage to overcome ourselves.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    xxxxxxx
    Finally, a statement I can agree with.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Timecop rules. Different than Back to the Future rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Timecop rules. Different than Back to the Future rules.
    That's true.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Itís the same, only different-

Except of course if youíre alone or with people...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Well, I reckon it could be. They are going to be tough games none-the-less. I certainly hope we do not underestimate ourselves, because if we do we are going to walk up and down the field against ourselves and beat us to a pulp. Then again, if we don't play up to our level of competition we are going to get killed on the field. I also wonder if we will be playing on a neutral field, I think we will need that homefield advantage to overcome ourselves.
    The Vegas stadium is actually a mobius strip so they'll be playing against themselves in real time. For example, the OL will block on run plays but they'll actually become the DL after the running back does the full 2 turns around the strips and runs up behind them, only the RB won't be the RB, he'll actually be a DB that's returning an INT for a TD and the OL-turned-DL is actually the OL again and they'll have to tackle him. Another example, the kickoff team will run down the field but eventually, half of them will turn into the kick return team and will block the other half of the kickoff team from behind (cheating is of course encouraged so it's not a problem).

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    The Vegas stadium is actually a mobius strip so they'll be playing against themselves in real time. For example, the OL will block on run plays but they'll actually become the DL after the running back does the full 2 turns around the strips and runs up behind them, only the RB won't be the RB, he'll actually be a DB that's returning an INT for a TD and the OL-turned-DL is actually the OL again and they'll have to tackle him. Another example, the kickoff team will run down the field but eventually, half of them will turn into the kick return team and will block the other half of the kickoff team from behind (cheating is of course encouraged so it's not a problem).
    That would be the most entertaining Raider game since Marcus Allen ran with the night.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Itís the same, only different-

Except of course if youíre alone or with people...
    Or in the Upside Down.
    Let's sign Eleven.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    Not to mention, DC lovers and haters will all be proven correct. This could be dangerous, like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters.
    But remember although being extremely dangerous crossing the streams did end up saving the world

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    A lot of hate towards RM. How did he compare to other GMs in terms of drafting? Context is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I think 9-10 wins is probable and competing for the division is possible. I feel that way almost every offseason but for the first time in my lifetime we have the venue we have always coveted. If the world ever rights itself I can't wait to enjoy it in person. I hear Mark Davis has a Raiders HOF in the works.
    Not sure if we compete for the division. There's 2 or 3 out of division games that will play into the wild card scenario. Especially with the addition of the extra WC, we could make it if we win those games.

RUMOR
    Week 1 opponent is the panthers in Vegas

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast