Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    Quote Originally Posted by donofdacourts View Post
    Foresight of what exactly?

Start reading my posts and you will see my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Something that we all should remind ourselves.....every day!
    Yes sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Start reading my posts and you will see my friend.
    Iíve read them . . . Thatís why Iím asking.

Iíve read them . . . Thatís why Iím asking.
    Well then you should already know.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Well then you should already know.
    No Iím confused as if youíre implying that the Steelers would play themselves out of the top 10 or how Fitzpatrick would impact their defense? There are a lot of variables that go into what you are saying. They could have very well turned things around without the trade.

No Iím confused as if youíre implying that the Steelers would play themselves out of the top 10 or how Fitzpatrick would impact their defense? There are a lot of variables that go into what you are saying. They could have very well turned things around without the trade.

Rumblings that Odell wants out of Cleveland. Any doubts here that the Raiders will inquire?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Rumblings that Odell wants out of Cleveland. Any doubts here that the Raiders will inquire?
    Could you imagine that fool in Vegas...

I'd rather see Riverboat Ron end up in vegas as our DC

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    I'd rather see Riverboat Ron end up in vegas as our DC
    Rivers is a very good DC, I donít think we move on from Guenther though...

Got a question to my west coast friends....

I lived on the west coast in the early 70's as a kid and came back a few times to visit... (San Jose to Oakland area). Living in Ohio, high school and college football is everything. I live an hour from Columbus and know a lot of people (including myself) that go to all the pregame tailgating for the Buckeyes but will stand outside and watch the game on big screen tv's because you can't get tickets to 110,000 seating stadium.

My question is that I was watching Utah and Oregon In the Pac championship on tv and empty seats everywhere... what is the deal? I know its been decades since the likes of USC or UCLA has been relevant, but dang, its like the west coast has fallen off map in terms of football. Am I wrong or is my Buckeye goggles blinding me?
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Got a question to my west coast friends....

I lived on the west coast in the early 70's as a kid and came back a few times to visit... (San Jose to Oakland area). Living in Ohio, high school and college football is everything. I live an hour from Columbus and know a lot of people (including myself) that go to all the pregame tailgating for the Buckeyes but will stand outside and watch the game on big screen tv's because you can't get tickets to 110,000 seating stadium.

My question is that I was watching Utah and Oregon In the Pac championship on tv and empty seats everywhere... what is the deal? I know its been decades since the likes of USC or UCLA has been relevant, but dang, its like the west coast has fallen off map in terms of football. Am I wrong or is my Buckeye goggles blinding me?
    The PAC 12 does stupid ****. Why would you have your championship game on a Friday night? It may be better for TV ratings but 5pm on the west coast, on a weekday? Nobody outside of big time fans of the teams playing are going to go. It was also raining and cold. It was Oregon and Utah. No rivalry there and very regional teams (especially Utah). The PAC 12 desperately needs USC, UCLA, Stanford and Washington to be good. Otherwise our conference is full of regional teams with little rivalry or tradition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The PAC 12 does stupid ****. Why would you have your championship game on a Friday night? It may be better for TV ratings but 5pm on the west coast, on a weekday? Nobody outside of big time fans of the teams playing are going to go. It was also raining and cold. It was Oregon and Utah. No rivalry there and very regional teams (especially Utah). The PAC 12 desperately needs USC, UCLA, Stanford and Washington to be good. Otherwise our conference is full of regional teams with little rivalry or tradition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly! They could have easily played at 8 or 9 pm eastern time on Saturday. Don't they usually play that late? I'm willing to bet the TV ratings were in the toilet too.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455