Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1476
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Raiders DL Carl Nassib became the first active NFL player to announce he is gay. “What’s up people,” Nassib posted on IG. “I just wanted to take a quick moment to say that I’m gay. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now but finally feel comfortable getting it off my chest.”

===

Please be respectful if you have an opinion on the matter. Wanted to post it as its relevant news to the Raiders
    He’s not the first, just the first to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    He’s not the first, just the first to admit it.
    Thats where the first active player to be open it comes in. Yes though there were players who played in the past who announced after they retired that they were.

Random thought: There was a time when Tampa Bay was synonymous with losing. I never thought in my lifetime I'd see them win one Super Bowl, let alone two. But here we are.

If you were the betting type, would you bet for or against the Tampa Bay Bucs getting their 3rd Lombardi before the Raiders get their 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Random thought: There was a time when Tampa Bay was synonymous with losing. I never thought in my lifetime I'd see them win one Super Bowl, let alone two. But here we are.

If you were the betting type, would you bet for or against the Tampa Bay Bucs getting their 3rd Lombardi before the Raiders get their 4th?
    For. They have a better shot at winning next year then we do for the foreseeable future.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

The East-West Shrine Bowl, the nation’s oldest college football all-star game, is partnering with the NFL and moving the event to Las Vegas and Allegiant Stadium as part of NFL Pro Bowl week. The game will be Thursday, February 3rd, in primetime, on NFL Network

======

Not specifically Raiders related but Raiders continuing to get events booked for the Stadium. Plus never a bad thing to have a draft prospect related event happen in your own stadium. Easy to get multiple eyes on some potentially diamonds in the rough.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

The East-West Shrine Bowl, the nation’s oldest college football all-star game, is partnering with the NFL and moving the event to Las Vegas and Allegiant Stadium as part of NFL Pro Bowl week. The game will be Thursday, February 3rd, in primetime, on NFL Network

======

Not specifically Raiders related but Raiders continuing to get events booked for the Stadium. Plus never a bad thing to have a draft prospect related event happen in your own stadium. Easy to get multiple eyes on some potentially diamonds in the rough.
    Very nice. I like it.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post

Our road to the SB has a lot more hurdles. There's a lot of good teams in the AFC. But just based on what we've seen.....Tampa has the upper hand.

seems like the KC Chiefs are going to lose Frank Clark with his arrest (felony weapon's charge) and he carries a huge cap hit for them. 26-28M a year for the next 3 years. 38M cap hit if he gets cut this year. I wonder how the whole situation effects their cap. Any capologists out there?

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    seems like the KC Chiefs are going to lose Frank Clark with his arrest (felony weapon's charge) and he carries a huge cap hit for them. 26-28M a year for the next 3 years. 38M cap hit if he gets cut this year. I wonder how the whole situation effects their cap. Any capologists out there?
    With that kind of charge on him, sounds like Clark is a "capologist" Ridiculous that players don't realize that jeopardizing their careers for nonsense is just dumb!
    RNFL

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Wow the Colts just hit rock bottom…

J/K !!! [emoji854]
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I put 100 on them winning the super bowl yesterday after this news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandatory vaccinations at Allegiant stadium. Guess I won't be going to a game anytime soon, nor will I spend another dollar on merchandise. This is some BS.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Mandatory vaccinations at Allegiant stadium. Guess I won't be going to a game anytime soon, nor will I spend another dollar on merchandise. This is some BS.
    I got the vaccine but I agree with you. This shouldn't be forced upon anyone!!!!

Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast