Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1412
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Chiefs won their 2nd ring as a franchise last year, going for their 3rd and a tie with us this year.

1984 was a long time ago.

-Stork
    I was upset when Denver caught us in the Lombardi count. And to think there once was a time when I thought that we'd catch Pittsburgh.

But enough pissing and moaning. What's done is done and I can't get that time back. Just hope the Raiders figure it out before KC gets 5 or 6 Lombardis.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I was upset when Denver caught us in the Lombardi count. And to think there once was a time when I thought that we'd catch Pittsburgh.

But enough pissing and moaning. What's done is done and I can't get that time back. Just hope the Raiders figure it out before KC gets 5 or 6 Lombardis.
    KC has Mahomes. As long as they donít **** it up like Houston has with Watson, theyíll get to 5 or 6 at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Goodell not wearing a mask on stage. Rules for thee not for me!!! Raiders should get their pick back thatís BS

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Roger Goodell not wearing a mask on stage. Rules for thee not for me!!! Raiders should get their pick back thatís BS
    In his defense, Goodell has probably been vaccinated -- which doesn't 100% mean that you can't get COVID or be a carrier, but it's definitely a far better situation than Jon and other players, who actually tested positive for COVID pre-vaccine, running around without proper mask protocols like all you need to cure the killer virus is a box of Flintstones vitamins. Goodell did have a mask on when they showed him with Russell Wilson and Ciara in the box suite.

I wanted Rodgers and the Packers to win so bad... I did not want to see this...That being said... Even though I believe history would be totally different today if it wasn't for that fumble call.

With that being said, If you ever said to yourself you would of loved to seen Mantle or the babe play... Well, You are watching the football equivalent, Brady is the greatest of all time at the QB and probably just football player ever... I can hate it all I want, And maybe now that I admit it he can go away. Doubtful but, Soon,

On another note, I hope we learned something from this game and what hurts most is we could of had him... NickK is really good, And might be the reason why we played KC well. Not sure if he played the first match or not. But having that LB that can cover the deep middle zone effects KC and Mahommes.. Lets build this defense. Coaching is gonna go a long way I believe with us. I think our LBers can compare.. We need better safeties and a better front 4..

That was one of the most enjoyable SB Iíve ever watched. TB did what we did but had the D talent to deliver it. Dreaming of Raiders with a top 5 D for 5 minutes 😎

Marty Schottenheimer passed away. Great coach that had no luck in the playoffs. I hated him when he was with the Chiefs and Chargers. But I respected him as a man. The #1 Raider hater. RIP Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Marty Schottenheimer passed away. Great coach that had no luck in the playoffs. I hated him when he was with the Chiefs and Chargers. But I respected him as a man. The #1 Raider hater. RIP Marty.
    Great with the Browns too. Damned shame Earnest Byner fumbled.

-Stork

I just read Cloris Leachman, The Mad Stork's ex-girlfriend and high school prom date passed away in 2020. She was hilarious. Sorry buddy. RIP Cloris.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I just read Cloris Leachman, The Mad Stork's ex-girlfriend and high school prom date passed away in 2020. She was hilarious. Sorry buddy. RIP Cloris.
    Frau Blucher is an all-timer. I'll miss her.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Frau Blucher is an all-timer. I'll miss her.

-Stork
    Indeed, but the horses will rest easy now.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Indeed, but the horses will rest easy now.
    Mel Brooks said that any time he hears a horse whinny he thinks of her. I have to say I think of her in those situations too.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Mel Brooks said that any time he hears a horse whinny he thinks of her. I have to say I think of her in those situations too.
    Great gag.

"...prone to stoogery.".

How about the damn NFL wanting double for the broadcast rights from all of their customers? Just wondering what they're going to ask Directv for the Sunday Ticket. Also, they don't want Directv to have sole rights. I can see it now......$450/year for us suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    How about the damn NFL wanting double for the broadcast rights from all of their customers? Just wondering what they're going to ask Directv for the Sunday Ticket. Also, they don't want Directv to have sole rights. I can see it now......$450/year for us suckers.
    Highly unlikely they leave it for DTV exclusively.

The NFL wants a live streaming service. Itís astounding they donít have one already.

$450? Yeah, w/e - Iíd pay it. They have to offer it first.

Iím tired of watching games wedged between flash alerts, foreign sport-book ads and scams.