Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    There is a rumor that an AFC team offered a 1st and a player

If Sunday wasn't evidence that we need secondary help, then nothing is. Here's a guy that can make a significant impact. Wouldn't be surprised if we land him.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    If Sunday wasn't evidence that we need secondary help, then nothing is. Here's a guy that can make a significant impact. Wouldn't be surprised if we land him.
    Mahomes did the same to the Jaguars. Ramsey was burned several times week 1

If any QB has all day to throw, he will burn you. Our biggest weakness right now is the pass rush and Sunday was evidence of that

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Mahomes did the same to the Jaguars. Ramsey was burned several times week 1

If any QB has all day to throw, he will burn you. Our biggest weakness right now is the pass rush and Sunday was evidence of that

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Mahomes was sacked 26 times last year, which is 1.5 sacks/game. We got to him 2x, and got in his face a few other times. I would say we did better than the league average. He's 6'3" /235, not that easy to bring down, and he's elusive. If we had better coverage on 2 of those 4 long td's, the game might have a different ending.

I can agree with Pass rush but we have a huge hole in the secondary too, all Mahomes said was set his feet and let it fly, the first couple TDís he probably didnít have the ball more than 3seconds. After that, I think it completely demoralized the team.

Something that also killed us is when we had momentum and the ball for the 3rd time in the 1st quarter, we werenít able to convert 3&8, if we couldíve scored on that drive..

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    There are some rumors out there(from actual beat writers) that would give the impression that the Raiders have talked contract with Ramseys agent.

This is more rumor vs legit sourced but just passing any info from trusted sources I can find.
    Easily make him highest paid, whatís that 16/17m annually...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I can agree with Pass rush but we have a huge hole in the secondary too, all Mahomes said was set his feet and let it fly, the first couple TDís he probably didnít have the ball more than 3seconds. After that, I think it completely demoralized the team.

Something that also killed us is when we had momentum and the ball for the 3rd time in the 1st quarter, we werenít able to convert 3&8, if we couldíve scored on that drive..
    How about the second time we were in the red zone. Twice we couldn't get it from 1 yard away. If we convert, and we go 14-0....who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    How about the second time we were in the red zone. Twice we couldn't get it from 1 yard away. If we convert, and we go 14-0....who knows?
    Yeah that was friggin irritating.

On that int in the RZ, I heard some say that Carr changed from a run to a pass, but Williams never got the memo. So it was Williams fault. Maybe so. But then last year the same thing happened with Cook. Carr changed the play, Cook didn't get the memo, so everyone blamed Cook for the int. Hm. So is it our receivers? Or is it Carr? Maybe its Maybelline! LMAO

ok who changed wikopedia? it says Ramsey is a Oakland Raider lol

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    ok who changed wikopedia? it says Ramsey is a Oakland Raider lol
    for real?!?!?!? that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post

On that int in the RZ, I heard some say that Carr changed from a run to a pass, but Williams never got the memo. So it was Williams fault. Maybe so. But then last year the same thing happened with Cook. Carr changed the play, Cook didn't get the memo, so everyone blamed Cook for the int. Hm. So is it our receivers? Or is it Carr? Maybe its Maybelline! LMAO
    lmfao Maybelline!

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post

I just blame the whole team. Yeah, maybe Williams didn't hear the play> they were in the end of the stadium.
    They need to work out a system where if the play is changed, they need to signal that they confirm that the play has been changed. Also, can't figure out why they didn't continue the no huddle in the second half. It worked quite well earlier.

id do a deal for Ramsey and Ngakoue, Send Chicago's first this year, Though this is a toss up. I don't think Chicago will repeat. Our records will be close. Get a second back this year. And our 1st, 3rd next year for both players

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    for real?!?!?!? that's awesome!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=jale...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    id do a deal for Ramsey and Ngakoue, Send Chicago's first this year, Though this is a toss up. I don't think Chicago will repeat. Our records will be close. Get a second back this year. And our 1st, 3rd next year for both players
    This could be a bit much since both players will need new contracts. But in the realm

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast