Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147
  1. #1141
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,030
    12 years total (2 remaining plus a 10 year extension), 503 million total. 477 in guarantee triggers, no trade clause, and an out for Mahomes if the triggers arenít initiated by the team. 140 million injury guarantee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1142
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,625
    I wish I could go back in time, arrange for my biological father to be kidnapped for a couple of years, convince my mother to go out on a date with the 6'8" college sports phenom who asked her out (but she declined because she was with dad) and the guy who eventually turned pro (sorry, not name dropping here), so that I could inherit the genes of a star athlete and potentially earn bazilllions playing a game that I love. Some guys have all of the luck.

    PS: Dad, if you're reading this, I'm joking. Sorta.

  3. #1143
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    8,293
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    12 years total (2 remaining plus a 10 year extension), 503 million total. 477 in guarantee triggers, no trade clause, and an out for Mahomes if the triggers arenít initiated by the team. 140 million injury guarantee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dakís gonna ask for more now. Makes Rogers and Wilson look like bargains...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

  4. #1144
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    8,293
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I wish I could go back in time, arrange for my biological father to be kidnapped for a couple of years, convince my mother to go out on a date with the 6'8" college sports phenom who asked her out (but she declined because she was with dad) and the guy who eventually turned pro (sorry, not name dropping here), so that I could inherit the genes of a star athlete and potentially earn bazilllions playing a game that I love. Some guys have all of the luck.



    PS: Dad, if you're reading this, I'm joking. Sorta.
    This is your dad, I wish this had happened also, Iím damned tired of working...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

  5. #1145
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,625
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    This is your dad, I wish this had happened also, Iím damned tired of working...
    Hey, Dad. Real men work, remember? Figured that keeps you right in your element. Mom says hello. Don't worry, my brothers and I are taking good care of her like we told you we would when you walked out on us. After we bought her the new home, we didn't have anything left for you. I'm sure you understand. No hard feelings, ok? Let me know if you need me to send you a few boxes of Purina dog chow. I had to put my rottweiler, Tooz, down a few weeks back, so I have plenty to spare if you need it. Oh, with the restaurant closed due to Covid, I also have plenty of extra sporks. I'll send those along with. Give my best to Uncle Coot and Aunt Pearl.

  6. #1146
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    8,293
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Hey, Dad. Real men work, remember? Figured that keeps you right in your element. Mom says hello. Don't worry, my brothers and I are taking good care of her like we told you we would when you walked out on us. After we bought her the new home, we didn't have anything left for you. I'm sure you understand. No hard feelings, ok? Let me know if you need me to send you a few boxes of Purina dog chow. I had to put my rottweiler, Tooz, down a few weeks back, so I have plenty to spare if you need it. Oh, with the restaurant closed due to Covid, I also have plenty of extra sporks. I'll send those along with. Give my best to Uncle Coot and Aunt Pearl.
    Damn, when I jumped in on this deal I had no idea what an a hole I was.

    Excuse me while I kill myself...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

  7. #1147
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,625
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    damn, when i jumped in on this deal i had no idea what an a hole i was.

    Excuse me while i kill myself...
    :d

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •