Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1023
    Gamepass and a vpn

Buff streams and ad blocker plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    A fairly accurate declaration, to that I would add Happy Feet...I think most of you know what I mean by that.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    the 17th game will be paid on a straight percentage not tied to the amount that determines the amount of a game check in weeks 1 through 17. No way the players accept that nor should they.

Also spreading payments for game checks over 34 weeks? If I was a player I'd be consulting my tax guy and my investment guy. On it's face value I would think it more advantageous for the money to be in my hands in 17 weeks and not 34. The players could invest it as well as the owners which is exactly what they (owners) would do....
    A lot of those guys have no clue how to manage their money at first. They also struggle to get the right people around their money. The option of 17 or 34 is a nice touch for players just entering the league.

Also could be more advantageous for those in states that are lax on taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    A lot of those guys have no clue how to manage their money at first. They also struggle to get the right people around their money. The option of 17 or 34 is a nice touch for players just entering the league.

Also could be more advantageous for those in states that are lax on taxes.
    It will pass, there are fewer players in the mid and lower tiers of richness than there are in the highest tiers.

"...prone to stoogery.".

three days and counting...

Then I am on my way to the Corona virus petri dish that is the Bay Area.

Kiss Concert baby, floor "A" section 20 (until I make it to the stage that is) at the Oracle Arena. I shall return with Gene Simmons's guitar pick, a splash of fake blood on my clothes or at the very least, shattered eardrums, an arrest record and a singed goat from getting to close to the fire spitting Demon.

I wonder, should I pull out a little of the young Wolfe I used to be or enjoy it as an the older more conservative Wolfe I have become. The former was known to be a bit wild.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post

Kiss Concert baby, floor "A" section 20 (until I make it to the stage that is) at the Oracle Arena. I shall return with Gene Simmons's guitar pick, a splash of fake blood on my clothes or at the very least, shattered eardrums, an arrest record and a singed goat from getting to close to the fire spitting Demon.

I wonder, should I pull out a little of the young Wolfe I used to be or enjoy it as an the older more conservative Wolfe I have become. The former was known to be a bit wild.
    Wolfe out.

Live it up as the younger version my dude. Rock n roll all night!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

I made it back ALIVE!

That was the best concert I have ever been to!!! What a weekend. To finally see the band I grew up loving, my first 8 track, Man I couldn't have been more into it. It was emotional! Like seeing old friends. Those guys put on a freaking show! So cool.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Old version or Young version?

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. Old version or Young version?

A little bit of both, thanks Mike!

"...prone to stoogery.".

I made it back ALIVE!

That was the best concert I have ever been to!!! What a weekend. To finally see the band I grew up loving, my first 8 track, Man I couldn't have been more into it. It was emotional! Like seeing old friends. Those guys put on a freaking show! So cool.
    April and I saw them a year ago in Oklahoma City (where the Thunder plays) we both loved the concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    April and I saw them a year ago in Oklahoma City (where the Thunder plays) we both loved the concert.
    Right on. Those guys are showmen as much as they are musicians. Spectacular in every sense of the word.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Right on. Those guys are showmen as much as they are musicians. Spectacular in every sense of the word.
    Her and I would have a difficult time enjoying any other concert since they put on such a great show.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast