Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1321
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Would you share your logic that made you reach your conclusion after one game?
    It has nothing to do with one game. His play adds nothing that we don't already have on our roster. If he were making 2M I wouldn't have a problem with him essentially being a player coach. At 4.75M he is way overpaid for what he provides. His cap space could be the difference between getting a mid tier free agent and a top tier free agent next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Not a bad idea. Especially considering we have good depth at the TE position. I would rather see more of Foster Moreau. He showed good flashes last year before getting hurt. Nothing against Witten but if we can save 4-5M for next year, that would be a wise move
    Exactly my point. I would also still be looking at other opportunities to shed salary. Gabe Jackson and LaMarcus Joyner are two guys that I would consider moving. Tyrell Williams would have been on my list as well but that's not an option anymore.

Michael Thomas is out for a few weeks with a high ankle sprain. Let's see if Abram can contain TE Cook so the rest of the team can focus on Kamara.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    It has nothing to do with one game. His play adds nothing that we don't already have on our roster. If he were making 2M I wouldn't have a problem with him essentially being a player coach. At 4.75M he is way overpaid for what he provides. His cap space could be the difference between getting a mid tier free agent and a top tier free agent next season.
    I can see them using him in the red zone. He's smart, and he's another option, because Waller will be doubled and Ruggs isn't physical enough on that part of the field.

If we want cap letís get rid of Trent Brown. He has played like 53% of the time and we donít seem to have a ridiculous drop off when he is out. He is not worth 21 million. How about shipping him to Tampa. Brady needs a LT their rookie stunk it up. Brady knows big Trent. Tampa has safety depth. So lets snag a safety and either Goodwin or Evans. The Bucs can always go get Bradyís crazy buddy Antonio Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    If we want cap letís get rid of Trent Brown. He has played like 53% of the time and we donít seem to have a ridiculous drop off when he is out. He is not worth 21 million. How about shipping him to Tampa. Brady needs a LT their rookie stunk it up. Brady knows big Trent. Tampa has safety depth. So lets snag a safety and either Goodwin or Evans. The Bucs can always go get Bradyís crazy buddy Antonio Brown.
    I'd love to make a trade like this. Not very likely though with that 21.5m cap hit. We aren't that deep at tackle either. I think OT should be high on our draft/free agent list next season. I don't think Brown really loves the game. He just plays (when he wants to) for the money. No heart. That's one reason I respected Kolton Miller from the beginning. He had every reason to sit out games his rookie year but he played through his injuries. I admire him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    Written is an unneeded luxury. Any unused cap rolls over to next season. I'd rather get rid of dead weight now. Less money to have to come with when the cap goes down.
    Are you kidding me....we need him for the 2 yard catch short 2 yards of the end zone playmaking ability!!!!

Geeze, injury bug going around today! Lots of big names out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Yup. Niners took a huge hit today. Both of their stud DEs are likely out for the year with torn ACLs.

The Donkos will also be without Lock for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Geeze, injury bug going around today! Lots of big names out.

I just saw the ticker listing some of the injuries around the NFL. Jeez, they're going to have to rename today Bloody Sunday.

Chargers may have stumbled onto something, they looked pretty good vs the chiefs today with Herbert making the emergency start. Who knows wtf happened to Tyrod Taylor but he probably lost his starting job bc of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Chargers may have stumbled onto something, they looked pretty good vs the chiefs today with Herbert making the emergency start. Who knows wtf happened to Tyrod Taylor but he probably lost his starting job bc of it.
    I was impressed with Herbert. I never understood why he got so much hate in the draft process

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I was impressed with Herbert. I never understood why he got so much hate in the draft process
    Iím not gonna lie...I didnít like Herbert. He looked good today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Herbert looked good. Chargers looked their best.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Herbert gonna be a problem for years

Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast