Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1317
    Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    Written is an unneeded luxury. Any unused cap rolls over to next season. I'd rather get rid of dead weight now. Less money to have to come with when the cap goes down.
    Would you share your logic that made you reach your conclusion after one game?

Written is an unneeded luxury. Any unused cap rolls over to next season. I'd rather get rid of dead weight now. Less money to have to come with when the cap goes down.
    Naw. He has value to this team.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Anyone think we can trade Witten to the Cowboys now that they lost Blake Jarwin to a torn ACL? I don't care if we get a conditional 7th round pick. I would just like to have that cap space back.
    Not a bad idea. Especially considering we have good depth at the TE position. I would rather see more of Foster Moreau. He showed good flashes last year before getting hurt. Nothing against Witten but if we can save 4-5M for next year, that would be a wise move

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    They need to stop messing around and go sign Eric Reid.

Anyone think we can trade Witten to the Cowboys now that they lost Blake Jarwin to a torn ACL? I don't care if we get a conditional 7th round pick. I would just like to have that cap space back.
    I don't know about a trade, but I could easily see the team giving Witten the option of returning to his former team, if Jerry Jones or his son called to inquire.

I'm not buying that the Raiders need Witten for his veteran leadership. The offense has more than enough vocal leaders and with Waller in the unit there's already someone who can show the younger TEs how to get the job done. I agree that Witten is a luxury. But we all know Gruden loves his TEs.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    They need to stop messing around and go sign Eric Reid.
    You know thats not going to happen

What do you guys think of Allen Robinson? There is talk he wants out of Chicago after they refused to extend him. He deleted all Bears related pictures off his social media. I know some of you talked about giving up draft capital in a season where most college games wont be played. After losing Tyrell Williams, I think he's worth a look.

There is also talk the Eagles want to get rid of Alshon Jeffery, and if a team wants him with his contract the Eagles would also add a draft pick. Personally we need defense letís see what defenders come available. Ryan Kerrigan was rumored over the summer because of the drafting of Chase and Sweat the last couple years. I believe he will be a free agent. So they could possibly listen to an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    What do you guys think of Allen Robinson? There is talk he wants out of Chicago after they refused to extend him. He deleted all Bears related pictures off his social media. I know some of you talked about giving up draft capital in a season where most college games wont be played. After losing Tyrell Williams, I think he's worth a look.
    I would definitely explore that option and maybe even poopy Odell Beckham

Iíd take a flyer on a wide receiver.
    Allan Robinson
    Alshon Jeffrey-who reportedly wants out
    OBJ-as long as itís not a high pick since would be a big cap hit.

At safety we have to try out these free agents;
    Ha Ha Clinton Dix
    Eric Reid

Edge
    Cameron Wake
    Ezekiel Ansah

These guys would be good backups and/or step up if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I would definitely explore that option and maybe even poopy Odell Beckham
    No thanks to OBJ. Not only will it take a fortune to trade for him, I wouldn't want that headcase around this young team

The Raiders need to make a commitment to defense (now and next year).

No more draft choices for WR's. He (Derek ) is going to have to make do with what he has. imho

DEFENSE (seriously!)

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    The Raiders need to make a commitment to defense (now and next year).

No more draft choices for WR's. He (Derek ) is going to have to make do with what he has. imho

DEFENSE (seriously!)
    You must be forgetting Gruden is an offensive minded coach. He'll take care of the offense first before the defense

It's nice to be reading about football again. Thought I was in the off-topic thread for a few pages.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

We're screwed if Ruggs goes down, so a wr should be a priority.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast