Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1331
    mberr, just to let you know, I have about 5 lbs of wild turkey on the smoker right now, first batch.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    mberr, just to let you know, I have about 5 lbs of wild turkey on the smoker right now, first batch.
    Oh man, you lucky dog. You must've hit the jackpot this weekend! Those turkeys never knew what hit em.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Oh man, you lucky dog. You must've hit the jackpot this weekend! Those turkeys never knew what hit em.
    LOL. It was from this spring. Very tasty.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    LOL. It was from this spring. Very tasty.
    Lol, show off. I need you to take me hunting one day but don't Chaney me.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Lol, show off. I need you to take me hunting one day but don't Chaney me.
    I would be a perfect gentleman. Only thing getting shot in the face are turkeys.

"...prone to stoogery.".

How are you guys on the coast doing with the fires/smoke? Hope all of you are OK.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    How are you guys on the coast doing with the fires/smoke? Hope all of you are OK.
    Way to much smoke for most areas! Luckily where I live we are not inundated like everyone else. Knock on wood.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Pretty bad ashes all over my cars. Iíve had a sore throat for three days, itchy eyes, the sky looks like fog It smells aweful. I live in One of the foothill communities of the San Gabriel mountains. The ď bobcat fireĒ

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Pretty bad ashes all over my cars. Iíve had a sore throat for three days, itchy eyes, the sky looks like fog It smells aweful. I live in One of the foothill communities of the San Gabriel mountains. The ď bobcat fireĒ
    Air purifiers help if they're HEPA rated. And if they're sold out near you or too expensive, rig something with box fans, MERV13 or FPR10 filters, and duct tape. Run 'em high to clean up the air, then run on low to maintain. Here's one guy's setup:

https://tombuildsstuff.blogspot.com/...-purifier.html

If you have central air, you can just buy some new filters for it (again make sure the MERV or FPR rating is high enough for smoke) and run 24/7.

Also if you have drafty windows or doors use painters tape to seal them up. If your fireplace is letting air in, seal it with trash bags and tape.

I hope all of this turns out OK for all of you! All the best.

Anyone think we can trade Witten to the Cowboys now that they lost Blake Jarwin to a torn ACL? I don't care if we get a conditional 7th round pick. I would just like to have that cap space back.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    Anyone think we can trade Witten to the Cowboys now that they lost Blake Jarwin to a torn ACL? I don't care if we get a conditional 7th round pick. I would just like to have that cap space back.
    For what? Heís only signed for a year and we just restructured Littleton to open up cap space that we havenít used.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    For what? Heís only signed for a year and we just restructured Littleton to open up cap space that we havenít used.
    Written is an unneeded luxury. Any unused cap rolls over to next season. I'd rather get rid of dead weight now. Less money to have to come with when the cap goes down.

How do you know Witten doesnít provide valuable leadership on the offensive side of the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast