Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea top 3-5 S and playmaker in the league for a 1st was a steal but it was early last year when he was traded, so I understand the hesitance. Hoping, Arnette can develop into a stud, asking him to become a top 5 DB will be too much but hopefully heís just not a bust. Letís see how it pans out.
    I hope so. Arnette is physically gifted, a man coverage, physical cb. It looks like he will be very good. Heís gotta beat out amukamara first

Well, it's started, Two baseball games have been cancelled today because of the virus. This will get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Well, it's started, Two baseball games have been cancelled today because of the virus. This will get worse.
    Yup they shouldíve made three bubbles for MLB, I donít know what the f the NFLnis doing but I donít think weíre getting a full season.

Yup they shouldíve made three bubbles for MLB, I donít know what the f the NFLnis doing but I donít think weíre getting a full season.
    Should do a California/Las Vegas bubble. 8 stadiums, 4 teams at each stadium. Break it up into divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Should do a California/Las Vegas bubble. 8 stadiums, 4 teams at each stadium. Break it up into divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol suggested something similar in discord

If this baseball thing goes sideways ... man I don't know if we're getting a season at all.

I do think the NBA bubble has a chance of working. And racing teams can operate in their own individual bubbles to some degree. But the other sports were always going to be trickier. Out of the other sports (baseball, football, hockey) I would have thought baseball would have had the best chance of working. If that fails, it's hard to envision them coming up with a satisfactory solution for the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Not unless heís already plugging 2021

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Not unless heís already plugging 2021
    I mean he is a FA next offseason but there isnt any way Rams dont tag him even if a deal cant get done.

My whole point was interesting just to see him comment hinting at interest in the Raiders

I mean he is a FA next offseason but there isnt any way Rams dont tag him even if a deal cant get done.

My whole point was interesting just to see him comment hinting at interest in the Raiders
    True. But you never know. Especially if the cap is what itís potentially rumored to be next year.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    True. But you never know. Especially if the cap is what itís potentially rumored to be next year.
    Rams have like 60M in cap for next season. Even if they lose 40M which is how much it could be they can still tag him. That said that means Cooper Kupp and John Johnson would likely walk in free agency. As good as Kupp is dont see them choosing him over Ramsey

Rams have like 60M in cap for next season. Even if they lose 40M which is how much it could be they can still tag him. That said that means Cooper Kupp and John Johnson would likely walk in free agency. As good as Kupp is dont see them choosing him over Ramsey
    Plus if the NFLPA gets it's way the cap shortfall will be spread out over 10 or 11 years so it might not be such a huge hit next season. Time will tell. Probably end up somewhere in the middle spreading the shortfall over 4 or 5 years or some such.

All i see is a pic of HR3. How does that have anthing to do with Ramsey coming here? Hopefully we will not need him.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast