Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I was impressed with Herbert. I never understood why he got so much hate in the draft process
    Prob bc he went to Oregon but I'm also guessing his pretty boy hair turned a lot of people off.

STill upset we didnít draft Kenneth Murray. Watched him yesterday. Heís a beast. Always in good position, smart. Saw in two games he had 18 tackles and two pass def.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    STill upset we didnít draft Kenneth Murray. Watched him yesterday. Heís a beast. Always in good position, smart. Saw in two games he had 18 tackles and two pass def.
    I was a big fan of Murray as well. I didn't think we go LB early after paying Littleton and Kwiatowski

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Prob bc he went to Oregon but I'm also guessing his pretty boy hair turned a lot of people off.
    I think Chargers got a good one with Herbert. He's in a really good situation over there as well. One of the best defenses and he has weapons to help him succeed

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iím not gonna lie...I didnít like Herbert. He looked good today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why not?

Denver just lost Courtland Sutton for the year with a tore ACL. Their QB will miss time and now Sutton is out for the year. They may very well end up in last place in the division

Why not?
    He just never impressed me when I watched him. I got a lot of Joey Harrington vibes. I was wrong though I think, he looks good.

RIP Gayle Sayers.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    He just never impressed me when I watched him. I got a lot of Joey Harrington vibes. I was wrong though I think, he looks good.

You probably didn't like him because he is a lot like Carr. He doesn't take a lot of chances, makes the high percentage throws and isn't very vocal. I always thought he was Carr 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    You probably didn't like him because he is a lot like Carr. He doesn't take a lot of chances, makes the high percentage throws and isn't very vocal. I always thought he was Carr 2.0.
    Herbert seems more athletic than Carr. I think Carr has stronger arm. But you may be right with their play styles.

Denver just lost Courtland Sutton for the year with a tore ACL. Their QB will miss time and now Sutton is out for the year. They may very well end up in last place in the division
    I still think they have one or two upsets in the west. I wouldn't take them lightly. They won't win the division, but they will make teams work for it.

I guess the question of Lamb or Ruggs is pretty clear, Gruden and Mayock screwed this one up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    I guess the question of Lamb or Ruggs is pretty clear, Gruden and Mayock screwed this one up big time.
    Too early brother. Ruggs needs to be on the field though.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Way to early to make that claim. It's been 3 games, half of that he was injured.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 09-29-2020 at 11:48 AM.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Way to early to make that claim. It's been 3 games, 1.5% of which he was injured.
    1.5% of 3 games is 2.7 minutes. Just to be ďthat guyĒ

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast