Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Looks like Minkah went to the Steelers for a 2020 1st.
    A first, a 5th. and a 6th. Are the Steelers aware that they may have given up the 5th pic in the draft for this guy?

That's a rip off.(he's not that good)

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    A first, a 5th. and a 6th. Are the Steelers aware that they may have given up the 5th pic in the draft for this guy?

That's a rip off.(he's not that good)
    Good point. With Ben out, yeah that could be a steal for Miami.

No way thatís a top 5 pick. Getting a young piece like that to add to their secondary is a great move from them, you guys just donít see it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    No way thatís a top 5 pick. Getting a young piece like that to add to their secondary is a great move from them, you guys just donít see it yet.
    Who are the Steelers going to defeat without Ben? This would have been a great opportunity for the Steelers to find their replacement for Ben in the draft.

How did you not see Mincah running around like a chicken without a head in week one.Those Raven highlight films have Mincah chasing Wr's into the endzone ,play after play. He is a good player, he is not that good.

ESPN(for what's its worth) There is a 62% chance that's a 5th pic in this coming draft. That's just speculation, BUT STILL.

He is just not worth 1,5,6.

Who are the Steelers going to defeat without Ben? This would have been a great opportunity for the Steelers to find their replacement for Ben in the draft.

How did you not see Mincah running around like a chicken without a head in week one.Those Raven highlight films have Mincah chasing Wr's into the endzone ,play after play. He is a good player, he is not that good.

ESPN(for what's its worth) There is a 62% chance that's a 5th pic in this coming draft. That's just speculation, BUT STILL.

I agree with everything you said. But the 5 and 6 are a swap for Miamiís 4 and 7. So...definitely
    Not a first rounder and more, some could say a 4/7 are worth more than a 5/6 so possibly slightly less.

I still think itís ludicrous for them to give up a first after Ben is out for the year.

I watched the Steelers/Seahawks game did you? Mason started getting comfortable in the pocket, itís not all doom or gloom. Theyíll finish with 7/9 wins and the pick will be in the teens. Maybe take a look at their schedule too while youí looking things up, Bengals 2x, AZ, Jets, Browns 2x, Bills, Dolphins, theyíve got a ton of winnable games.

Sure his gametape vs the Ravens was horrible but if you look at his game tape as a whole itís very nice. Iím throwing anything from this Miamiís team in the trash, when theyíre blatantly trying to tank.

You guys can have your opinion and thatís fine but a top 11 pick last year with 80% of his contract paid, who played awesome all last year is more than worth it. Or there wouldnít have been 6+ teams trying to get him, bet there was multiple teams willing to give that 1st round pick but Steelers added a few more later picks to make it sweeter.

Itís a great move, and like I said, you guys just donít see it yet but donít be surprised when heís their next great S/DB. Steelers needed help in their secondary and they didnít hesitate, which will pay off for them in the future.

With Jalen available, I really hope we donít sit on our hands thinking weíll get a better player in the draft with a Bears early 20ís pick.

Anyways, this is the War room thread, so if you want we can continue this in the other thread.

I watched the Steelers/Seahawks game did you? Mason started getting comfortable in the pocket, itís not all doom or gloom. Theyíll finish with 7/9 wins and the pick will be in the teens. Maybe take a look at their schedule too while youí looking things up, Bengals 2x, AZ, Jets, Browns 2x, Bills, Dolphins, theyíve got a ton of winnable games.

Sure his gametape vs the Ravens was horrible but if you look at his game tape as a whole itís very nice. Iím throwing anything from this Miamiís team in the trash, when theyíre blatantly trying to tank.

You guys can have your opinion and thatís fine but a top 11 pick last year with 80% of his contract paid, who played awesome all last year is more than worth it. Or there wouldnít have been 6+ teams trying to get him, bet there was multiple teams willing to give that 1st round pick but Steelers added a few more later picks to make it sweeter.

Itís a great move, and like I said, you guys just donít see it yet but donít be surprised when heís their next great S/DB. Steelers needed help in their secondary and they didnít hesitate, which will pay off for them in the future.

With Jalen available, I really hope we donít sit on our hands thinking weíll get a better player in the draft with a Bears early 20ís pick.
    I'm really not sure , you watching the Steeler -seahawk game is really giving you anymore insight. They will not beat the Bills, Browns(2x) or Bengals(2x).

You're going to be eating crow on this one, sir. You think they can win 7 games without Ben?

This is easy money. lol.

I'm really not sure , you watching the Steeler -seahawk game is really giving you anymore insight. They will not beat the Bills, Browns(2x) or Bengals(2x).

You're going to be eating crow on this one, sir. You think they can win 7 games without Ben?

This is easy money. lol.
    Just as I thought, didnít watch the game

If youíd like we can make a wager, Iíll pm you.

Just as I thought, didnít watch the game

If youíd like we can make a wager, Iíll pm you.
    Time will tell.

Thatís what I thought

Thatís what I thought
    You're money , I don't need.

You're money , I don't need.
    this is petty. Have a good day Rubi.

The way way super too early 2020 draft...

Round 1 Pick 4: Chase Young, DE/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 24: Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 4: Jacob Phillips, ILB/OLB, LSU (A)
    Round 3 Pick 24: Brandon Jones, FS/SS, Texas (A)
    Round 4 Pick 4: Lorenzo Neal, DT, Purdue (A)
    Round 5 Pick 3: Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 4: Darnay Holmes, CB, UCLA (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 4: Marcus Keyes, OG, Oklahoma State (A+)

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    The way way super too early 2020 draft...

Round 1 Pick 4: Chase Young, DE/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 24: Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 4: Jacob Phillips, ILB/OLB, LSU (A)
    Round 3 Pick 24: Brandon Jones, FS/SS, Texas (A)
    Round 4 Pick 4: Lorenzo Neal, DT, Purdue (A)
    Round 5 Pick 3: Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 4: Darnay Holmes, CB, UCLA (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 4: Marcus Keyes, OG, Oklahoma State (A+)
    Man I looked at a bunch of mock drafts already too and just stopped, canít bring myself into looking at them just yet.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast