Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    My nephew, who I had practically raised as a Raider fan from the cradle, showed up for the family Christmas dinner today wearing a 49ers Nick Bosa jersey. It's official: I'm the last Raider fan in my entire family.
    If he left with the jersey on you failed us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    It's crazy, the LA stadium was started a year earlier and the Raiders stadium will get done around the same time as the LA one. Plus the Raiders stadium is so far any way on budget while the LA stadium has blown past the budget.
    I wonder if Vegas Commerce Council aka hotels had any influence on it. They have quite to gain from the stadium being finished on time.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    My nephew, who I had practically raised as a Raider fan from the cradle, showed up for the family Christmas dinner today wearing a 49ers Nick Bosa jersey. It's official: I'm the last Raider fan in my entire family.
    Did you throw up in your mouth, or on the table??

I watched Eason last night in the bowl game. He looked really good. Strong arm and can make all the throws. I don't know how high he goes but if he falls into the 3rd I would like us to take him.

Free agency is really going to be exciting this year. So many teams strapped for cash with multiple outstanding players to sign means a target rich environment for teams with money. Browns are said to not resign Schobert and Rams need to sign both Littleton and Fowler. We obviously need to resign Incognito for at least one more year, but we can really help our defense in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffjett View Post
    I watched Eason last night in the bowl game. He looked really good. Strong arm and can make all the throws. I don't know how high he goes but if he falls into the 3rd I would like us to take him.

Free agency is really going to be exciting this year. So many teams strapped for cash with multiple outstanding players to sign means a target rich environment for teams with money. Browns are said to not resign Schobert and Rams need to sign both Littleton and Fowler. We obviously need to resign Incognito for at least one more year, but we can really help our defense in FA.
    I like a Schobert signing!
    Also looks like the Vikings will part ways with trae waynes. Great corner

Is that Reggie Kinlaw's(former Raider) grandson that is mocked to us in the first rd?

It has to be some kind of relation, right?

This is just a theory that I am proposing. If we stick with Carr for 2020 which there is a strong possibility that it will happen, can we draft a WR who gets quick separation on 5-7 yard routes? This could allow Gruden to utilize Carr's check down tendencies as a strength. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    This is just a theory that I am proposing. If we stick with Carr for 2020 which there is a strong possibility that it will happen, can we draft a WR who gets quick separation on 5-7 yard routes? This could allow Gruden to utilize Carr's check down tendencies as a strength. Just a thought.
    After 5-7 yards, he would have already run a couple yards past Carrís ability to throw.

Besides, why encourage that? If someone wants a burner down the field, fine, I get that.

But donít shape your WR group to match your QBís inability to throw the ball down the field.

We need an assortment of different types of WRís. Possession and deep ball being a priority. The check down will always be there. Thatís not a special trait for a WR/TE/RB.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    After 5-7 yards, he would have already run a couple yards past Carrís ability to throw.

Besides, why encourage that? If someone wants a burner down the field, fine, I get that.

But donít shape your WR group to match your QBís inability to throw the ball down the field.

We need an assortment of different types of WRís. Possession and deep ball being a priority. The check down will always be there. Thatís not a special trait for a WR/TE/RB.
    I truly understand your concern but I was thinking of this as a stop gap until we can get or develop that player who can give what is needed on a consistent basis. Sometimes you have to work with what's in the kitchen until you can get better groceries to make that gourmet meal.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I truly understand your concern but I was thinking of this as a stop gap until we can get or develop that player who can give what is needed on a consistent basis. Sometimes you have to work with what's in the kitchen until you can get better groceries to make that gourmet meal.
    Totally understand. But those groceries donít go bad in a year or two.

Might as well buy the best, most fresh groceries so you are best prepared for when you find your gourmet chef.

Trying to make this an established, Michelin Star restaurant. Not a dine and dash kitchen nightmares establishment.

Joe Burrow gonna be the #1 pick and itís not even a question.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Joe Burrow gonna be the #1 pick and itís not even a question.

Yep, I said it before and I'll say it again he reminds me of Brett Favre. He would be worth three 1st round picks. But no way Bengals do that deal

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Yep, I said it before and I'll say it again he reminds me of Brett Favre. He would be worth three 1st round picks. But no way Bengals do that deal
    3 plus a third and they take Carr off our hands, err we throw Carr in too[emoji6] We can dream, wonder just what it would take?

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    3 plus a third and they take Carr off our hands, err we throw Carr in too[emoji6] We can dream, wonder just what it would take?
    Have you seen what he has done 2018 also?
    Why wasnít he at osu still?

Scouts say:
    He also doesnít offer much in terms of athleticism, as his lateral agility is mediocre and his breakaway speed as a scrambler isnít anything to call home about. Teams who are more interested in toolsy quarterbacks might be hesitant to pick Burrow over other prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Yeah, I was against spending that much draft capital to land Burrows at first, but eff it, we're not getting any younger and he looks like the real deal. A TRUE franchise QB. I'd at least ask if four 1st round picks, my liver, heart and left testicle, my first born child and my child's first born child and cash would be enough.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast