Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 582
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,148

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,049
    First!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    15,911
    Lets ****ing go!!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    401
    Raiders 27- Bronc-hos 20. Start it off with a bang. LETS GOOOOO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,030
    Raiders up big at half and win in a narrow margin in the end.... Just to give everyone something to talk about Tuesday morning... lol

    31-24
    Dogdaddy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,695

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,529
    I hate to press the issue, and it's only game #1, but this is a big game for us. We have to win this one for a number of reasons. Flacco is a shell of himself. I know he can get hot, but if there was promise of him coming around, the Ravens would still have him. I say we win 24-14.....and the story begins.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,148
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I hate to press the issue, and it's only game #1, but this is a big game for us. We have to win this one for a number of reasons. Flacco is a shell of himself. I know he can get hot, but if there was promise of him coming around, the Ravens would still have him. I say we win 24-14.....and the story begins.

    The pressure is on us early. We have some tough games early then a long stretch without a game at home. If the Raiders can get a few key wins early we have a good shot. I know every game is important but this is a very winnable game that we cant afford to lose.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,571
    Real interested to see how we stop the run. That's major against Denver. We got only a minor upgrade with the LB corps this offseason, and we'll have to hope our young DTs progress. Can't wait to see if Key has really put in the work as a pro. I think he can be a game changer of sorts for this defense.


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,520
    Denver was 22nd against the run last year and didnít really upgrade the run d. We should run run run the ball.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,701
    Lincoln Kennedy explains the Double A Gap defense.

    https://www.raiders.com/video/raider...-a-gap-defense

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Denver was 22nd against the run last year and didnít really upgrade the run d. We should run run run the ball.
    Yessir. I think we CAN run against them and should to neutralize those DEs.

    Their O-line isnt great either, so I expect a few sacks on the statue that is Flacco.

    31-16 Raiders.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,275
    We got this....We have too!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,712
    Not sure we did enough to break .500 this year. I fear this will be an ugly game won by a field goal or last possession. I donít see us pulling this game off unless Carr goes nuts. Fingers crossed.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,695
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Yessir. I think we CAN run against them and should to neutralize those DEs.

    Their O-line isnt great either, so I expect a few sacks on the statue that is Flacco.

    31-16 Raiders.
    Let's hope because Chubb and Von Miller can completely ruin our night... not only do we have to successfully run the ball but we got to stop/slow Lindsay down big time. We can do that, we can win this game.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •