Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

First!

Lets ****ing go!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiders 27- Bronc-hos 20. Start it off with a bang. LETS GOOOOO

Raiders up big at half and win in a narrow margin in the end.... Just to give everyone something to talk about Tuesday morning... lol

31-24
    Dogdaddy

I hate to press the issue, and it's only game #1, but this is a big game for us. We have to win this one for a number of reasons. Flacco is a shell of himself. I know he can get hot, but if there was promise of him coming around, the Ravens would still have him. I say we win 24-14.....and the story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I hate to press the issue, and it's only game #1, but this is a big game for us. We have to win this one for a number of reasons. Flacco is a shell of himself. I know he can get hot, but if there was promise of him coming around, the Ravens would still have him. I say we win 24-14.....and the story begins.

The pressure is on us early. We have some tough games early then a long stretch without a game at home. If the Raiders can get a few key wins early we have a good shot. I know every game is important but this is a very winnable game that we cant afford to lose.

Real interested to see how we stop the run. That's major against Denver. We got only a minor upgrade with the LB corps this offseason, and we'll have to hope our young DTs progress. Can't wait to see if Key has really put in the work as a pro. I think he can be a game changer of sorts for this defense.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Denver was 22nd against the run last year and didnít really upgrade the run d. We should run run run the ball.

Lincoln Kennedy explains the Double A Gap defense.

https://www.raiders.com/video/raider...-a-gap-defense

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Denver was 22nd against the run last year and didnít really upgrade the run d. We should run run run the ball.
    Yessir. I think we CAN run against them and should to neutralize those DEs.

Their O-line isnt great either, so I expect a few sacks on the statue that is Flacco.

31-16 Raiders.

We got this....We have too!!!!

Not sure we did enough to break .500 this year. I fear this will be an ugly game won by a field goal or last possession. I donít see us pulling this game off unless Carr goes nuts. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Yessir. I think we CAN run against them and should to neutralize those DEs.

Their O-line isnt great either, so I expect a few sacks on the statue that is Flacco.

31-16 Raiders.
    Let's hope because Chubb and Von Miller can completely ruin our night... not only do we have to successfully run the ball but we got to stop/slow Lindsay down big time. We can do that, we can win this game.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast