Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Yeah Elflein has been a major weak link. I know it was only one game against a tough DT in Jarrett but our schedule is loaded with quality interior guys. Kenny Clark, Eddie Goldman, Akiem Hicks, Snacks Harrison, and Mike Daniels twice a year just in our own division. Outside the division we face Jarran Reed, Poona Ford, Fletcher Cox, and Chris Jones. If the play against Garrett is any indication of what’s to come then it looks our interior OL will be a weak spot again. Bradbury was actually our lowest graded player on offense. Hopefully he improves as the year goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Elflein was a Mixed bag. When he did get beat it was BAD. He did however have some really great blocks including Cooks TD up the middle. I was actually pretty disappointed with how Bradbury played, he was on his *** ALOT during this game. Hopefully just first game jitters but overall I though everyone on the line played solid other than Elflien and Bradbury. Kline seemed to have a really strong day and no noticeable issues with O'neil after not practicing the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Elflein was a Mixed bag. When he did get beat it was BAD. He did however have some really great blocks including Cooks TD up the middle. I was actually pretty disappointed with how Bradbury played, he was on his *** ALOT during this game. Hopefully just first game jitters but overall I though everyone on the line played solid other than Elflien and Bradbury. Kline seemed to have a really strong day and no noticeable issues with O'neil after not practicing the last few weeks.
    Bradbury started slow but once he settled down then he was pretty good. I think from here out he is going to be great. I loved the way he sealed his guy during that td run by Cook. He is gonna be a beast. Trust me El Jorge

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Bradbury started slow but once he settled down then he was pretty good. I think from here out he is going to be great. I loved the way he sealed his guy during that td run by Cook. He is gonna be a beast. Trust me El Jorge
    If we ran for 170+ yards grading poorly on pff i can only imagine the damage we’re gunna do when studs like Bradberry and O’Neill start dominating.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456