Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I'm diggin our new punter.

Damn. No shutout.

Waynes saw the ball, was in position to make a play on it, but turned and watched the guy catch it. He did something similar on the PI Zimmer challenged earlier. WTF is running through his head 90% of the time? Also, I hate playing with a lead. Run, run, run, punt - then give up yards and points on defense. Great strategy.

We should have scored more than 28. But an easy week 1 victory is always nice. Not much to complain about. Running game was great. D was great. ST was great. Didn't need to throw the ball much.

Friggin' Cousins....can't even get to 100 passing yards?!!

Too many silly penalties, but it's week 1. Mattison showing that well maybe he WAS a good pick in the 3rd rd.

....and I hate the mindset of basically going into prevent, offense and defense, with nearly a half to go.......had we just continued our normal offense, chances are good we not only score more but more importantly they get at least one less garbage score
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Friggin' Cousins....can't even get to 100 passing yards?!!

Too many silly penalties, but it's week 1. Mattison showing that well maybe he WAS a good pick in the 3rd rd.

....and I hate the mindset of basically going into prevent, offense and defense, with nearly a half to go.......had we just continued our normal offense, chances are good we not only score more but more importantly they get at least one less garbage score
    Kirk dancing with Diggs in the endzone had me in stitiches. Kirk is a great dancer

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Packers your next!!!!!!
    (in my bill goldberg voice)

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Week 1: Minnesota Vikings vs Atlanta Falcon 9/8/19 1:00 PM ET

Sounds like Mack will miss about 4 weeks with a dislocated elbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post

OUCH....painful to even think about

At the time, it seemed like they were looking at his abdomen, but I guess the camera wasn't on him long

Well Mr Hughes, we do need you soon!

Just pop it back into place and he should be good to go next weekend.

I'll take it, I feared it could be a season ending injury.

This was a total dominant game from all aspects of the game. Offense took advantage of the TO's and defense was in Ryans face all game long.

Bradbury had his ups and downs but showed us his high upside on some blocks to the second level a few times. Pat seems to just not be very good. I thought Kline and O'Neill did really good, didn't hear their name once and that is a good thing.

Defense was all over the place today. Griffen is back baby. Hercules was also very effective. Need to clean up those silly 3rd down offside penalties as those could have hurt us today.

This was an important win at home since we are travelling to GB next week. I'm not sure what to make of GB or the Bears from their first game. I think both offenses are better than they showed but hard to say with their defenses are supposed to be good. Bears we know but still undetermined on the Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    This was a total dominant game from all aspects of the game. Offense took advantage of the TO's and defense was in Ryans face all game long.

Bradbury had his ups and downs but showed us his high upside on some blocks to the second level a few times. Pat seems to just not be very good. I thought Kline and O'Neill did really good, didn't hear their name once and that is a good thing.

Defense was all over the place today. Griffen is back baby. Hercules was also very effective. Need to clean up those silly 3rd down offside penalties as those could have hurt us today.

This was an important win at home since we are travelling to GB next week. I'm not sure what to make of GB or the Bears from their first game. I think both offenses are better than they showed but hard to say with their defenses are supposed to be good. Bears we know but still undetermined on the Pack.
    He was by far and away our weakest link on the O-line and team yesterday. He was repeatedly beat and it felt like everytime Cook was hit behind the line it was Pat's man. We need to improve that spot, and soon.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Week 1: Minnesota Vikings vs Atlanta Falcon 9/8/19 1:00 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    He was by far and away our weakest link on the O-line and team yesterday. He was repeatedly beat and it felt like everytime Cook was hit behind the line it was Pat's man. We need to improve that spot, and soon.
    Yeah Elflein has been a major weak link. I know it was only one game against a tough DT in Jarrett but our schedule is loaded with quality interior guys. Kenny Clark, Eddie Goldman, Akiem Hicks, Snacks Harrison, and Mike Daniels twice a year just in our own division. Outside the division we face Jarran Reed, Poona Ford, Fletcher Cox, and Chris Jones. If the play against Garrett is any indication of what’s to come then it looks our interior OL will be a weak spot again. Bradbury was actually our lowest graded player on offense. Hopefully he improves as the year goes on.

2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

What happened with Elflein? Am I remembering incorrectly or did he not have a solid rookie year? Then fell off some...a lot last year...now cutting him wouldn't be a major surprise? Did he room with Matt Kalil at some point?

I see we may re-sign Brett Jones....but whose roster spot would he take?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast